Tips for securing a dining reservation for a larger group like 7 or 8 people

cottontail

DIS Veteran
Hi: I usually travel in a small group of 3. This year I will be adding more family to my trip. Will it be more difficult to get a dining reservation at say be our guest for lunch for 7 or 8 people rather than a smaller number. Any tips on how to do this.

Deb.

I have not seen that it is. I generally book for 9 so with the exception of Narcoossee or CRT I have just booked at my 180 +10

I call for the above listed.

I woudl be online and ready at 6AM on your 180 so you can jump right in. Book the restaurants tha yo wnat the most first, and start with the most difficult slated for the back end of your trip. I also make sure my CC info is stored so I am not slowed down entering it.

At 7 Am, if you still need additional ADR's that you were not able to book online, call in. If you are struggling, look for two smaller tables. There is never a promise that larger parties will be seated together, so I figure it is always worth a try to book two tables and ask to be seated together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!