Tips for September??

ZPT1022

<font color=red>DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>Dr
Okay, we are going in September for our honeymoon and even though I have been many times before, it was not until I found these boards that I realized how hopelessly unprepared we were every other time! We just booked a package and went and figures that was good enough! Below is my schedule, if anyone has any comments or helpful hints, please share! They will all be appreciated! PS- we are going to Caribbean Beach on the Deluxe Magic package and we are trying to utilize all those features we are paying for!
Here goes:

Saturday September 14:
Wedding at home in CT

Sunday September 15:
early am flight to Orlando
rent car
check in at Caribbean Beach
visit Celebration
get a good night's sleep after some pool time

MondaySeptember 16:
Magic Behind Steam Trains Tour 7:30-9:30 am
CRT Breakfast (we hope!)
visit MK
lunch wherever
Dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern
mini golf at night

Tuesday September17:
breakfast-undecided
Undiscovered Future World tour 10:30 am
lunch @ Beaches and Cream
visit Epcot
dinner @ Teppenyaki Dining Room
visit BW after Epcot close, rent surrey bikes

Wednesday September 18:
Hollywood & Vine Breakfast
Inside Animation Tour approx 9am-11:30 am
lunch at Sci Fi Dine In
visit MGM
see Stars & motorcars
Mama Melrose Fantasmic Dinner package
PI/Downtown Disney?

Thursday September 19:
breakfast @ Spoodles
Hidden Treasures of Epcot Tour apprx 10am- 1 pm
lunch somewhere
visit Epcot
Ice Cream Social- re hitchin (my version of getting a disneyworld wedding!)
Dinner @ Coral Reef
special seating @ fireworks through AAA

Friday September 20"
Restaurantosaurus breakfast
Backstage Safari Tour
lunch wherever
visit Animal Kingdom
special seating for Jammin Jungle parade through AAA
Dinner at AK Lodge????
Disney Quest after park close

Saturday September 21:
1900 Park Fare breakfast
visit Magic Kingdom
lunch at Tony's Town Square
see Share a Dream parade
parasailing & boat rental
8 pm luau at Poly

Sunday September 22:
free day to see what we missed
more Disney Quest? more boat rental?

Monday September 23:
last minute shopping
check out of CBR
fly home in afternoon

Okay all you disboards experts- how is it??

Looks good to me.
I have got to say that the Teppenyaki tables were a highlight of my honeymoon two years ago.
Sci-Fi dine in was really good too. Have you checked out the menus yet?
You might want to take your free day to just relax and enjoy the resort.
My husband and I wound up doing that when we went for our honeymoon.

Sounds wonderful ! I dont think that you have over paced yourself at all. Just remember to be flexible. One suggestion though. CBR can be really romantic. Maybe a visit to the "banana cabana" for some nice frothy CBR specialties and find a nice comfy hammock and watch illuminations on the white sandy beach. Maybe you could do this your first night. Its allways nice to start a honeymoon off with fireworks ! We will actually be there the same time you will be for our anniversary and at CBR too and we are from CT. too ! ! Be sure to wear a ime green ribbon !

Can you really see the fireworks from CBR? WOW!!!! I never knew! Is their a certain beach we should make sure to be sitting on? That would be so great to be able to see it our first night, since we wont be able to get into the parks until Monday, when our passes start! Thanks so much! And MsCat- I'm glad to hear the Teppenyaki is nice- I've never been and wasn't too sure!

Congratulations!

I love to eat and eat well at WDW, so your itenerary sounds heavenly to me. I am planning on parasailing for the first time in our Dec trip. What I like about your schedule is all the "other" things you are incorporating besides park hopping commando style. These other things are what I love about the World.

One thing I hate to even mention -- BUT, we went the last 2 years in Sept. We got a lot of rain each time. A LOT of rain. We stayed for 7 days and the TON parade was rained out all but 1 night. With weather, just plan to be flexible. Have backup ideas when you want to parasail or mini golf or ride bikes. We played mini golf in a light mist and had a blast once, but I am sure many of those activities may be difficult in the rain. The pools were closed often at night when I wanted to swim (I am very fair and avoid the sun) for heat lightning. I still had a great time.

Bring extra shoes and socks because of that rain. September is a great time to go - crowds are manageable and lots of daylight.

Looks great! Dh and I honeymooned at WDW in April of 2000. After having to be at the airport at 5:30am, we planned to rest when we checked in at our resort. BUT, once we got there, we were so excited that we jumped on the bus straight to the Magic Kingdom. Don't be surprised if the adrenaline (and the pixie dust) kick in! LOL!!
Needless to say, we slept good that night!!

Have fun!!

Kamy :)

Just wanted to let you know that as you are going to be in the Epcot area Tuesday you might want to leave a little earlier and go to the BW bakery and get either one of their egg wraps or their yummy pastries and sit either outside on the tables or go to the area right by the water (the gazbo) and have a wonderful breakfast that is not too $ and you can just walk into Epcot via the INTERNATIAL WALKWAY which is always a nice way to start MY day and yours also...I just love it there and so will you ... PS HAVE A GREAT TIME AND ENJOY EVERYTHING YOU HAVE PLANNED..IT REALLY LOOKS LIKE YOU DID A GREAT JOB..:earsgirl: :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter