Tire Cover

I called the Meadow Trading Post yesterday. They said they can't ship from a phone order and to try Merchandise Guest Services. I just got off the phone with them. They can't take phone orders at the moment. They weren't sure when they would be able to able to begin taking them again, but probably some time AFTER the parks open up. I did get the item number.

The other thing I was told is that the cover with Mickey on it comes in 2 sizes - Small and Large. They didn't have any information or descriptors on the size difference, which could be a real problem. My tire is 27" x 8". It might be too big for the small, but might be too small for a good fit on the large.

I did some research and found a couple of printers on Amazon that do custom tire covers. I'm considering just working with one of them, or finding someone local, to create my own.

Man, Disney is missing a good merchandise opportunity on these covers. I was considering writing Josh D'Amaro to suggest expanding their offering, but I'm guessing he has bigger fish to fry at the moment. LOL! :)

I did some research and found a couple of printers on Amazon that do custom tire covers. I'm considering just working with one of them, or finding someone local, to create my own.

Mcert01,

I was looking at my clip art files shared here over the years and saw a couple that you might consider using if you go the custom route. They are all PNG files and you can just click on them and download them.

MM & Fort Logo Closeup.png

Old-FW-Tire-Cover-Graphic.png

New-FW-MM.png

These are different renditions of Musket Mickey and the logo over the years. The bottom one had MM carrying a walking stick but the musket was inserted into this version.

Share a picture of your cover if you end up using one of these.

Bama Ed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter