Title Chosen: World of Friendship! October 2017 Girls Getaway: Aloha to the Poly/ MCO Hyatt p33-4

Nope! FP or nuttin'!

Ain't got time for that.

AGREE!!!

And that's a pretty cool place to take photos.
Man, they did a nice job there.

Really interesting things to see all around. It was nice to have a few minutes to slow down and take a few pictures. New details everywhere I looked.

I'm still pretty disoriented there and don't know my way around.

It will probably take awhile for that to change.

Particularly like this one with the water fall.

Thanks so much!

:goodvibes

Love your pictures of Pandora! My husband snapped a few in the evening, and my non-Disney loving husband now has one set as the background of his phone. <3

How nice that that lady offered you a Fastpass! And how cool that your anytime AK fp would work on the Avatar ride/s. We got one, but they were excluded, so extra Safari it was.

I hope the rest of your last day goes as smoothly!

Great pictures of Pandora! I'm really looking forward to seeing it again. And cool pictures of the vultures!

I like going back and reliving the trip through your report. I've already forgotten so much of what we did. (But of course, it would be more fun to relive the trip with you in person.)

Really interesting things to see all around. It was nice to have a few minutes to slow down and take a few pictures. New details everywhere I looked.

I'm still pretty disoriented there and don't know my way around.

It will probably take awhile for that to change.

Yes... to all that.

While on board, I texted Mark and let him know my plans for the day: Animal Kingdom then Downtown Disney and my return home late that night.

“You’re not going to Magic Kingdom?”
The logical thing to do when staying at a monorail resort would be to take the monorail to MK. So I guess he was being logical. ::yes:: :)

I stopped to get a few Photopass pictures at the Tree of Life.

The same shadows that covered our faces in our group picture are in your picture, too. But your photo with the picture frame turned out a lot better than the group picture did.

That was nice of the lady to share the Na'vi River fp with you. Is that the only time you rode it?

Last edited:
How unsettling with your bus troubles! Strange! But good that you got there without incident.

You must have been very pleased to be holding that FOP FP+ with those wild lines in Pandora! It’s really remarkable.

How kind that that woman shared her Navi FP with you! You meet some of the most wonderful people at WDW, especially when you’re travelling solo and open to chatting with others.

Never good to hear beeping sounds coming from your bus. Happy to hear you didn't have to wait for a replacement and then shuffle onto an operating one on the side of the road!

Love your PP pictures in front of the Tree of Life.

How nice of that other guest to invite you with her on Navi River Journey. There might be a lot of rude guests nowadays, but there's also still a lot of kind and generous ones.

Yep. Can't see this photo either.

I either fixed it or deleted the photo.

Nice! Stuff like that just happens in Disney, no? :)

It's amazing how many of the lessons I have tried to teach my children "Don't talk to strangers" "Don't meet up and stay with people you meet on the internet" "Ice cream is NOT a substitute for lunch" I have personally broken!

Geez. Skip that and go see the next show. You'll get in.

It's ok. I don't mind the solo thing.

Nice that it was moving, though.

::yes::

I saw those too. :)

Birds of Paradise are a great plant!

Technically... when people "stop", vultures come to them.

:rotfl2::laughing::rotfl:

How unsettling with your bus troubles! Strange! But good that you got there without incident.

You must have been very pleased to be holding that FOP FP+ with those wild lines in Pandora! It’s really remarkable.

How kind that that woman shared her Navi FP with you! You meet some of the most wonderful people at WDW, especially when you’re travelling solo and open to chatting with others.

I figured there was no way that bus was going to make it all the way to AK. Then it did!

I ended up being able to ride 3 times in two days. Pretty awesome!

It was really nice riding with my new friend. And to get to ride both of the headliners (FoP twice) in a short period of time.

:banana::banana::banana:

Never good to hear beeping sounds coming from your bus. Happy to hear you didn't have to wait for a replacement and then shuffle onto an operating one on the side of the road!

Love your PP pictures in front of the Tree of Life.

How nice of that other guest to invite you with her on Navi River Journey. There might be a lot of rude guests nowadays, but there's also still a lot of kind and generous ones.

We also ended up on a beeping van on the way back to the airport in Mexico. That was totally annoying since it was an hour and a half ride, and we didn't trust the maintenance record of that one as much as I did on the Disney bus. But I'm still around to talk about it!

Thanks! There's almost no one else in those pictures! Although I do get a few pictures I like even more later that day.

I have met so many kind, generous people during my adventures at Disney and on these boards!

:grouphug:

Love your pictures of Pandora! My husband snapped a few in the evening, and my non-Disney loving husband now has one set as the background of his phone. <3

How nice that that lady offered you a Fastpass! And how cool that your anytime AK fp would work on the Avatar ride/s. We got one, but they were excluded, so extra Safari it was.

I hope the rest of your last day goes as smoothly!

My night pictures are crap! I'll just have to go back and try again.

That's awesome that he is using a Disney picture on his phone.

The only thing we couldn't use the FP for was the Rivers of Light show.

The rest of the day went pretty smoothly. The night, not so much...

Dun Dun Dunnnnnnnn…

:scared1:

Great pictures of Pandora! I'm really looking forward to seeing it again. And cool pictures of the vultures!

I like going back and reliving the trip through your report. I've already forgotten so much of what we did. (But of course, it would be more fun to relive the trip with you in person.)

Thank you! I am so happy you have a return trip planned with your DH!

Birds are one of my favorite photography subjects, so I had to take a few shots. So sad the Flights of Wonder show is over, after FINALLY seeing it. Once.

Glad you are enjoying reliving the trip.

It is funny the details that come up when I am writing. I end up forgetting a lot and the pictures bring back a lot of memories. I have minimal notes on this trip, and I forget to check the ones I have, anyway.

Would love to take another trip with you!

\:thumbsup2

The logical thing to do when staying at a monorail resort would be to take the monorail to MK. So I guess he was being logical. ::yes:: :)

Well, yes, he is very logical.

But he also knows that that Downtown Disney/Disney Springs is not my favorite place and that I much prefer visiting the theme parks, so he was surprised that is what I was doing on my last day.

The same shadows that covered our faces in our group picture are in your picture, too. But your photo with the picture frame turned out a lot better than the group picture did.

That was nice of the lady to share the Na'vi River fp with you. Is that the only time you rode it?

I should try to play around to see if I can brighten up the pictures. Someday. When I have time.

Very, very nice lady!

We had a FP for the Na'vi River Journey on Thursday morning, so the 4 of us rode it right before we met up with you for the Elephant tour.

::yes::

It's amazing how many of the lessons I have tried to teach my children "Don't talk to strangers" "Don't meet up and stay with people you meet on the internet" "Ice cream is NOT a substitute for lunch" I have personally broken!

None of those apply at Disney.

It's ok. I don't mind the solo thing.

More commenting on her.

Thank goodness the bus made it to AK!

Great photos as you got there. I love how happy you look in the PP pics :)

How nice of the stranger to share her Navi FP with you! That's too bad that she couldn't take you up on your offer.

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:
I think we are all a little guilty of breaking at least some of these rules :rotfl2:

Your breakfast at Kona looked delicious. I've never had a bad meal there.

Glad your bus made it to AK. Was the driver beeping the horn to let everyone know he was having issues?

Beautiful pictures from Pandora! Nice lady to share her fast pass with you, too!

I haven't read too much about Bongos, so I'm interested to read your thoughts and review.

Thank goodness the bus made it to AK!

Great photos as you got there. I love how happy you look in the PP pics :)

How nice of the stranger to share her Navi FP with you! That's too bad that she couldn't take you up on your offer.

I was relieved!

Thanks! I can't believe how empty it was when I got the pictures, but then again, everyone was in Pandora!

It was really nice to ride on Navi with my new friend.

:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!