To anyone who has been recently...re: dive-in movies

kityrussell

Earning My Ears
I was wondering what night they usually show the Dive-In movies at HRH. Friday or Sat.? There have been conflicting reports on the board - probably because HRH changes it up. To anyone has been lately -what night did they show them? My DH and I wanted to do this and maybe get a cabana for the afternoon and evening. Thanks!

When we were at the Portofino last week they had dive-in movies at the Villa Pool Friday and Saturday nights.

I really don't think they have a set night, it's either Friday or Saturday. I've seen them on both days, they post it that week at the resort. Why not call the hotel directly, maybe they can tell you.
407-503-1000 (PBH)
407-503-ROCK(HRH)

Thanks, appreciate the feedback! I'll be sure and ask when I book the cabana if they know when it will be.

WHAT TIME DO THEY START SHOWING THE MOVIES? IS IT DARK OUT? WHAT TIME DOES THE POOL CLOSE? OR DO IT STAY OPEN LATE FOR THE MOVIES? ALSO, DOES THE CABANA FACE THE SCREEN?
OR DO YOU HAVE TO GO OUTSIDE YOUR CABANA AND GET A LOUNGE CHAIR? HOW MANY MOVIES DO THEY SHOW?

Can you book a cabana when you make reservations or if you are on Club Level the people will help you like they do at wdw:(

No, they don't close the pool, that's the whole idea. Yes, you can see it from most cabanas, but you probably have to come outside them. I watched the movie in the dark, it started at dusk.

Just back last night. We have been to the HRH 3 times and they always have had a movie on Friday night. This weekend though was their 1st Birthday Bash and they had a movie on Fri and Sat. Friday was 70's night and they showed Austin Powers, Sat night they had a luau and they showed Blue Hawaii. It was kind of chilly at night.

Patty

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter