To Express Pass or not Express Pass

txbuckeye71

Earning My Ears
Going to USO January 6-13th, 2019. Is it advised to purchase Express Pass for this week. It is relatively lower attendance time of the year. Its such a huge investment.

Thoughts?

I've been wondering the same thing. Just got back from a (disney) trip and just started planning our next for Universal. We are going during Easter 2019 so we are looking at $1900 for just two park days with the four of us. It would be cheaper to do a resort with the unlimited pass but we want to stay on a beach this year.

I've been wondering the same thing. Just got back from a (disney) trip and just started planning our next for Universal. We are going during Easter 2019 so we are looking at $1900 for just two park days with the four of us. It would be cheaper to do a resort with the unlimited pass but we want to stay on a beach this year.

Easter is extremely busy and I would think this would be the best time to buy the express pass. Why don't u do a split stay? Stay onsite for 2 nights (that will give you three full days of unlimited), and then beach it for the rest ?

Easter is extremely busy and I would think this would be the best time to buy the express pass. Why don't u do a split stay? Stay onsite for 2 nights (that will give you three full days of unlimited), and then beach it for the rest ?
That is a really, really, really good idea that I did not think of. Definitely will look into that. Thanks :)

Once you have had Express Pass, it is hard to go back to not having it...and we did try! So, if you are going at a time when you can pretty easily manage without it (such as in January), I would save the $$.

Once you have had Express Pass, it is hard to go back to not having it...and we did try! So, if you are going at a time when you can pretty easily manage without it (such as in January), I would save the $$.

We are staying at Royal Pacific in May as well!! It will be our first time with Express Pass, so excited!

Just got back from staying at Portofino. Loved Express Pass! It was my first time to Universal in 20 years and was surprised the price to add it was $99 a day. Really makes more sense to book a room that includes it.

Download the Universal app, randomly check the wait times for rides. Can you see yourself having to wait that long to ride?
The wait times can be very long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter