TO to Buf airport shuttle bus????

pjpoohbear

<font color=blue>Back in DVC point Debt!<br><font
Need help quick!!

I am looking for a site for a shuttle bus between Toronto and Buffalo.

anyone have a link or the address????

Penny

I know there is a Niagara Air Bus, but I don't know about one from Toronto.

Penny I'm not too sure if this is what you're looking for but try this site and maybe give them a call. We used Niagara Air bus this past March for our trip to Florida from Grimsby to Buffalo airport.
Hope this helps.:wave2:

http://www.niagaraairbus.com/

This site might be the one, or they will know who does the run.

Thanks very much

Penny

That sounds like another option for future trips!

Scratch
pirate:

Hi all,

There are two options when one hopes to go from TO to Buffalo Airport. Both come from the resverations agents as the info on the websites can only get you started in this case.

Niagara Air Bus bus does go from Person to Buffalo Airport, about every two hours, but it is 67 USD each way, very expensive.

Coach Canada leaves from downtown TO and goes to the buffalo bus terminal for between 42 and 48 CAD return, you then have to take a city bus to the airport for approx. 3 USD.

So it is doable but, either expensive or possibly complicated.

Thanks for the ideas, but my friend found a flight from TO on delta for 417.00 CAD return for his flight to Talahasse. Hope this helps others in their quest for Buffalo transportation.

Still looks like it's cheaper to spend the night and leave the car!

But it's good to know that it is doable!

Scratch
pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter