ToD ending in Feb or not?

Terry S

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
I remember reading here awhile back that ToD would be ending when the 100 YOM ended on Feb 28th. We are going to WDW at the end of March so I looked at the Parks hours page and they are still listing ToD. I know this page isn't always accurate, but does anyone know ToD will still be going at the end of March? Also, any other info on what will be gone when the 100 YOM ends will be appreciated. Thanks so much an sorry if this has been discussed before!

The folks on the boards that have contacts in or around the parade still say its closing 2/28/03.

The website, and the recording at 407-wdw-magi both have ToD scheduled for March.

Wish I could tell you for sure, but that's all I know.

Thanks raidermatt.... I was afraid that that was going to be the answer. I have a friend coming to WDW with me at the end of March who has never been and I was really hoping to show her ToD or ToN, I love them both.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter