Today we do the single digit dance!!

mom_rules

<font color=FF66FF>LOVES the Yachtsmen!<br><font c
9 more days-10 more sleeps!!! Yipee-We can't wait. It's been a long hard winter.

Originally posted by mom_rules
9 more days-10 more sleeps!!! Yipee-We can't wait. It's been a long hard winter.
Re: Today we do the single digit dance!!
That is your thumb there you're holding up. . .right mom_rules? :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

Really, I am so happy that you're so happy about this. :wave: :wave:

HAVE A WONDERFUL VACATION !!!!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Happy Easter too!

Oh, and I just noticed (it is early back here you know) that the Tigger by your name is already doing his dance!
Cinderella only does the waltz - so. . . .

BOUNCE AND PINK BOUNCE ARE GONNA JOIN IN. . .

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Any room in your suitcases for an extra ;) ? I find those last few days so long but exciting...enjoy the final countdown. Lucky you.

I'm excited for you mom_rules! I agree the winter has been much, much too long ... It's about time for spring ... and Disney trips :p

I'll leave room in my suitcase for anyone that wants to join us. I'm thrilled that with AC I can take two pieces of luggage and two carryons!!!!

I am soooooooo jealous but I will do the happy dance with you,hehehe!:bounce: :bounce:

kellyla-thanks for dancing with me. I have a question for you-would you know if the beanies they sell in WDW of the characters are real Ty Beanies? Where is the best place to buy them?

The Disney beanies are not TY ones.I have stopped collecting the TY ones but I have never seen them for sale at WDW.When I go down to WDW,I look for the Disney ones that you cant get in the stores.You might want to look for a Mothers Day one,perhaps any that might be left over from Easter.But there will also be other ones that they sell there all the time(I have over my different trips bought Disney beanies that depict specific resorts)I only buy Pooh ones(I had to stop collecting his 100 acre pals because there were just too many,I have about 200 of them)If you are looking for anything specific let me know before you go and maybe I can get some info on the ones that are available.I moderate a disney beanie and info board and i havent seen anything metioned lately about the WDW ones but I will check my other info sources.

Right up your alley-looking for Tigger, Pooh and friends, Resort specific beanies-BC,CBR, CSR and any special Mickeys you might recommend looking for. Thanks.

congrats! i just got back yesterday. want any tips???

It won't be long now mom_rules :teeth: but don't wish these last days alway too quickly ~ you know how fast vacations go! ;)
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Absolutely agree!! they go by way too fast.

BrerLizzie-please..I'd love any info you care to pass on.

How were the parks? Where did you eat? Anything and everything please!

we went with my mom, my aunt, and my twelve year-old cosin, (i'm 14) we went to the parks in the day and then went to MK at night.. for the most part MK was dead at night. we rode BTMRR twice in a row with no wait and we did the same with the teacups. Pooh had a 10 minet wait and SM was 20. MGM was not too packed, we got on star wars right away. ToT had a 10 min wait and Rockin Rollar Coaster had 30min. We didn't ride them. Epcot was nice, we saw every country and had a walk-on for all the ride except test track whitch we got our fast pass for very early in the day and rode. In the mean-time we did body wars, whitch was awsome but very bad for our group that we met there. There was 3 of them and four of us and out of the 7, four of us were sick and 2 opted not to go on test track. We went to animal kingdom and that was a little buzy, we waited 20 mins to get on. We saw "its tough to be a bug" i hated it but everyone else loved it. GMR was closed which was the biggest bummer of all.. If you like fire works, go to Fantasmic and make sure you see Spectromagic at MK. We ate all over 'the world' my favorite was the turkey legs at Animal Kingdom but my mother recomends the comisary at MGM. My aunt loved the pizza at AK, while my cosin ate it all. If you read this and you arent sleeping you can email me at super-lizzard@juno.com or AOL instant mesage me at Pengw1nLuver. I'd love to talk to anyone :jester:

Thank you so much for the information. What dates were you there? Where did you stay and what was the weather like?

Thanks.

i was there April 13 - 19 *yesterday:( ) it was awsome, the weather was nice. it was extremely hot for 1 or 2 days but other then that it was nice. it rained one day right after the Epcot fireworks IT POURED but we were done for the day so it was luckey. it spit a little but it was well welcomed by most of us hot people. We stayed at the All Star Movies 101 Dalmations Building #4 and it was nice. Two pools, an arcade and an awesome food court with 4 or 5 restarants to choose from. even a gift shop.

hey Mom_rules,
see you down there;) :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

hope you have a great trip. when do you return? i'm back on may 10th, just in time for Mother's Day:D

kathe

Us too!!! We are there Apr 30-May 10. katypop are you flying down? What are your dates, where are you staying?

Hello, I am also doing the single digit dance now. And the AP rate dance as of a couple of minutes ago. Got ASSp for April 28th to May 9th for $59/night. Getting really excited now.:bounce: :cool: :bounce:

mom_rules, i am going from apr27-may 10, will be at akl until may 3rd then csr. yes, i am flying down , using AC with a connecting flight at pearson.

hi tricia, exciting isn't it:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc i am also doing the ap dance:D :D i already had a great code but the ap rate is even better. ap discounts don't start until the 28th but a VERY pleasant cm managed to rearrange my ressies so i got the ap for 10 of my 13 nights, save another 260.00 and get an extra 2 nights at akl!!! hope you have a great trip too:D

kathe

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter