Today's the big RPH day!

FINFAN

Mom to Tinkbell
I can't wait to hear from anyone whose there for today....I originally had ressies for today thru the 23rd but our plans bumped back a few weeks. I know of one person there for these 1 st 2 nights but then they are off to WDW for a while, hope to hear from them soon! Maybe someone will post WHILE theyare there!:p

I hope everyone who is there today enjoys the "grand opening". We had nothing but rain, rain, rain yesterday and it's supposed to be a similar day today. Hopefully it will clear out fast so some sun will shine and people can really explore the resort and enjoy the pool!

I'm anxious to head over there myself to check things out!

I've been searching all over hoping to read or see something about the grand opening. Hope someone posts soon! Would love to see some pics too!

I am ready for a lot of pictures :) -Cris

Originally posted by Barry Hom
I am getting up at 6 am to get some for you! I hope you appreciate my "board research." :)

I would like to vote for Barry as "Best All-Around Moderator"!
:Pinkbounc :D

(P.S. with Robinrs running neck-in-neck. Girlfriend has saved me sooo much money on my trips to FL...:smooth: )

Oh Barry...do you really need to ask if we appreciate you?;) I know it's a tough job...but as the saying goes...SOMEBODY'S got to do it!:D Enjoy your research day....we are waiting on pins and needles! TIA for the pic's!

It is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!

Took the path from Citywalk and it's not that long of a walk at all. Staff at the resort are extremely friendly and they are going out of their way to welcome people and say hello.

There is a zero entry point at the pool. The resort has a very laid-back feel to it. The colors of the rooms are rich and relaxing. :)

The new Emeril restaurant isn't open yet. It will open some time in November.

What does Barry look like? I think I saw him taking pictures, but there were alot of people there with cameras (including me!) :)

Hey TigH! Can't wait until the new pictures are posted. We are very excited about our upcoming stay at RPH in August!

D'oh!

So, Barry, the bearded guy I saw wearing a baseball hat walking around with a Sony digital camera in the lobby today WASN'T you. Got it! ;)

Tag, the pictures should be up this afternoon if I can get them transferred to the server. Wish me luck! You guys will enjoy it there. The pool looks like loads of fun. I only wish it had been a sunny day today. The pictures didn't come out that great (but then I have another excuse to go back!)

Originally posted by Barry Hom
I mean I will be gettng up at 6 am on 6/23 to get some photos.

Don't even THINK about going near my room at the unGodly hour!;)

Originally posted by TigH
D'oh!
You guys will enjoy it there. The pool looks like loads of fun.

Slide? or Not?

Sorry, no slide.

The area at the back of the pool that looks like part of a ship is a fun-zone. There are fountains and (from what I heard) squirt gun type of things for kids to spray each other with.

When I was there today it was very wet looking! Waterfalls and water spraying everywhere. Little kids and big kids should enjoy it very much! :)

There is no shortage of water in the pool area. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter