Tokyo Disney Sea Entrance and Guest Relations

auntyjenn

Dreaming of Disney
Please explain to me what that park entrance is like. I'm going to need to exchange my printed tickets for hard tickets so I can use the fp system. Is Guest Relations outside the park? Is everyone hanging out in the Disney Sea Plaza while they wait for the park to open or is that inside the park?

Thanks!

Hi.
I actually live in Tokyo and I'm at the parks a lot.

Japanese people usually que 1.5-2 hours before park opening just to get the FP that they want. The Toy Story FP usually runs out an hour or two after park opening, so if there's a specific FP that you really want I suggest that you go to the park quite early (and maybe check locations in advance). It's usually pretty crazy when the park opens... Soooo many people! The Disney Sea Plaza is inside the park, and there's a lot of greetings going on there when the park opens so be prepared for large crowds and ques! :)

The printed ticket is it a QR code?? I'm guessing that you bought it online... If you bought it from the official Tokyo Disney Resort homepage you don't actually have to exchange it for hard tickets. You can just print it out at home and carry that around with you. Guest Relations is inside the park close to the entrance so you need your ticket/QR code to get in. There's an information booth outside though!

Hope this was a bit helpful :D

Although you don't need to, you can exchange a printed, online ticket for a regular ticket for a fee of 200 yen at the entrance to the parks, at the same stalls as where you can buy tickets.

Unless you arrive incredibly early, the lines will be long when you arrive. But, they're the lines for entry. Just walk up to a ticket window which will have a small line, if any, which is interspersed throughout the crowds and exchange your ticket. Then join the long lines for entry.

No. Just as long as you have a clear print out of the QR code you are fine :)

Yay! I am hoping to grab some tot fps first thing. How long do you think I'll have to wait in line?

And, if you had to completely guess... What time might my return time be? We are going be there the first th in aug. Crowd calendar is green. We will be at the park only 1 hr before open

Yay! I am hoping to grab some tot fps first thing. How long do you think I'll have to wait in line?

If you're there when the park opens it shouldn't be a problem getting a FP for Tower of Terror. There might be a slight problem with crowds because it is the same way as Toy Story Mania, so expect a lot of people though! :)

And, if you had to completely guess... What time might my return time be? We are going be there the first th in aug. Crowd calendar is green. We will be at the park only 1 hr before open

When you get a FP at Disney Sea you need to wait two hours to get the next one. If it's a crowded day you might only be able to get two, at the most three fast passes. You are actually lucky if it's in the beginning of August since Japanese school have summer vacation from the 9th-10th so it might be less crowded :)

When you get a FP at Disney Sea you need to wait two hours to get the next one. If it's a crowded day you might only be able to get two, at the most three fast passes. You are actually lucky if it's in the beginning of August since Japanese school have summer vacation from the 9th-10th so it might be less crowded :)

Very helpful answers!

So, does that mean you have a two hour window to use the fp? We might be all the way up at Raging Spirits when our return time starts.

Very helpful answers!

So, does that mean you have a two hour window to use the fp? We might be all the way up at Raging Spirits when our return time starts.

The fast pass usually last for an hour. So you need to enter the FP entrance in that time. So if your fast pass is from 11:45-12:45 you need to enter at 12:45 the latest. If there isn't that many people they usually let you in even if you're five minutes late or so... (Doesn't happen every time, but they usually are very nice to foreign guests according to my experience).

You also have a two hour waiting time with the fast passes. So if you get a fast pass at 9:00, you can get a new one at 11:00 (even if you haven't been on the ride yet for your first FP).

I hope that makes sense. English is not my native language so if there's anything that's unclear please ask away! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!