Tokyo DisSea or DL?

KashasMom

DIS Veteran
Traveling with a then 9 year old in mid-April. Only want to spend 1 day at a park. Am just starting to research but which one you'd recommend over the other and why? Thanks!

disneysea. it's a unique park unlike any other, and definitely the right choice to experience something completely new. Plus journey to the center of earth is one of my favourite rides. I think you will enjoy the beauty of the park.

We also only wanted to spend one day when we went to Japan, and we picked DisneySea. It was so beautiful and truly a unique park. Even my husband, who was slightly grumpy about being in Japan and spending a day at Disney, loved it as soon as we walked in and thought it was well worth the visit. It's very different than any of the US parks.

I’m inclined to say DisneySea, especially if you visit the US parks frequently and if your nine year old is fine with more extreme (for Disney) rides.

And do one of the attractions where you are in a boat...either the Canoe, Gondola or Tom Sawyer raft. I think a 9 year old would like that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts