• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tokyo Hilton Hotel Disneyland - bed types & non smoking floors/rooms

dollarmite

Mouseketeer
Question for anyone who has booked/stayed at the Tokyo Hilton Hotel at Disneyland.

I need a room for 2 adults and a teenager. I'd rather he have an actual bed than a sofa bed or roll away bed, especially as we'll likely be there 7 nights. Most of the rooms seem to be listed as a king bed or twin beds. I presume this means the room comes with either one king (and a sofa bed? Or no extra bed at all?), or two single beds (and a sofa bed? Or no extra bed at all?). How do I ensure the room actually comes with enough beds in it for everyone, and not have to add a roll away bed and its extra charges?

Does the hotel have non smoking floors, or only non smoking rooms? Being anywhere near a smoking room is 100% totally unacceptable. How do I ensure I get a non smoking floor? If they don't have non smoking floors I shall look for a different hotel altogether.

Is wi-fi free in all rooms?

TIA.

We had a King Celebrio room. It was the king bed only, no sofa bed.

I didn't even realize they had smoking rooms in the Hilton until you just said it. Whether our entire floor was non-smoking I don't know, but I never smelled or otherwise noticed any evidence of smoking in the hotel, only outside.

Our wifi was free but that may not be the case for every booking category. We also have a HH card, so it could've been a perk of that. Sorry, I can't remember.

I also didn't realize that there were smoking rooms. We didn't notice any smells at all. Free wifi is only in the "celebrio" rooms. We had a room with four beds, but we booked through expedia and it stated 4 beds on the description. I think this is rare for expedia because usually it says king or two singles. just be aware that your teenager is considered an adult and so the room price will go up, and you will also have to pay an additional fee for an extra bed. I would contact the hotel and enquire what the price for an extra bed would be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter