Tony Hinds Transportation question

To piggy back on this thread, have any of you needed him to provide a car seat? We used another car service and while their driver was pleasant, the car seat was not even close to installed correctly. We’ll have our toddler with us, so we’re weighing our options.
My sister in law used his car seats for her two kids. She never mentioned concerns about them being installed incorrectly. But I’m sure the driver would have no qualms about you inspecting that and fixing it if need be. If you’re really concerned, might be better to rent a car.

I just booked recently for service in 2020 and his email states that I need to pay in full 30 days prior.

Not sure why this seems different from everyone else’s experience but thought I’d mention it.

I just booked recently for service in 2020 and his email states that I need to pay in full 30 days prior.

Not sure why this seems different from everyone else’s experience but thought I’d mention it.
I last used Tony Hinds in October
If his policy has changed, you would know better than me as you just booked

Thanks for the heads up

I will contact him and ask him if his repeat
customers will need to prepay

Was it a canned response email or did he write that in his reply to you? We just used him two weeks ago and that was never mentioned to us, although we did opt to pay in full via credit card before arrival. He sends an invoice through the Square app which is how we pay, and then we just tip in cash when we take the ride.

Was it a canned response email or did he write that in his reply to you? We just used him two weeks ago and that was never mentioned to us, although we did opt to pay in full via credit card before arrival. He sends an invoice through the Square app which is how we pay, and then we just tip in cash when we take the ride.

It looked likes a combo of default reply plus a little personalization. It was in an email reply to my email request to him.

I guess I'll wait and see what happens when he sends the invoice. I have some time, lol.

Thanks!

I booked him today for a 12/13 pickup to Universal, with grocery stop, and he said he would send an invoice to pre-pay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!