Tony Hinds

Disney Ron

It's not a lie, if you believe it.
I emailed Tony concerning round trip transportation from MCO to HRH 9/26 return 10/4, yesterday morning. I used his gmail address and haven't heard back yet. Does anyone know how long he usually takes to reply?

TIA!

He is normally pretty fast (same day response), I used him last month for the exact same route.

Last edited:
He is normally pretty fast (same day response), I used him last month for the exact same route.

Thanks. It's been a little over 24 hrs if I don't hear from him by tonight I am calling tomorrow. I just want to have this booked.

Tony usually replies within 24 hours. You can email him again now then call tomorrow.

We are all set with Tony. Thanks everyone for the responses.

Glad you came back to let us know you made contact

I was about to call him and tell him to reach his emails

Tony is good about replying back quickly
There will be times when he has fares in the car and not able to answer his phone or check his email

Beside local mco fares, he also does Sanford and the ports
So he usually is in contact with all within 24 hours

Tell tony macraven said hey!

Glad you came back to let us know you made contact

I was about to call him and tell him to reach his emails

Tony is good about replying back quickly
There will be times when he has fares in the car and not able to answer his phone or check his email

Beside local mco fares, he also does Sanford and the ports
So he usually is in contact with all within 24 hours

Tell tony macraven said hey!

mac, what happened was I cut and past Tony's emai address and loaded it into my email and it changed his email from gmail.com to yahoo.com, so he never received my original email. So this morning I made sure his address was correct, resent it, and he replied in less than 5 minutes. So it was my mistake.

I also told him I'd pay him in cash and he was very happy with that. I'm just glad he's booked especially with all the great reviews you and others have posted about his service.

Years back he had an yahoo address and the system messed up.
Tony lost emails over that and created the gmail account

Some very old posts about Tony will show yahoo but if used, it will bouce back and he would never know it.

Glad you caught that error and did connect with him

If you need a grocery and liquor stop, he can go to the Publix that is on the way to Universal.
You can hit both places then.

That is what I do when i use Tony.

Years back he had an yahoo address and the system messed up.
Tony lost emails over that and created the gmail account

Some very old posts about Tony will show yahoo but if used, it will bouce back and he would never know it.

Glad you caught that error and did connect with him

If you need a grocery and liquor stop, he can go to the Publix that is on the way to Universal.
You can hit both places then.

That is what I do when i use Tony.

The funny thing mac is I cut and pasted his address which was gmail into my email and it changed it to yahoo.com address. I didn't notice it and sent it off. When I checked today to see if I had his email correct I noticed and fixed it and it was smooth sailing from there.

Could someone please message me Tony's email? He is mentioned so often I am eager to use him for our next trip. However i can't find his email anywhere on the boards.

Could someone tell me which Publix Tony stops at for the grocery stop? Actually I'm interested in the liquor store nearby too.

Tony takes me to the Publix in a shopping area and there is a separate liquor store in that area

This is near UO

All in one stop

This may be a silly question but, just wondering, I plan on tipping 20% and wondering if people usually tip half on front leg and half on return leg to airport or tip the whole amount all at once. My concern was if I didn't get the same driver on the return trip I didn't want to not give him anything. Thank you for your advice.

I emailed Tony about this and he did not reply with specifics. He just told me to pay in full at the end of first leg. I am planning on paying 20% tips, half for first leg and half for second.

Thank you macraven and AngelDisney for your quick replies. I'll be paying cash and will tip half on front and half on return leg then. :thanks::daisy:

This is how Tony handles the business end.
You pay for the total cost of the entire ride. when he drops you off.

tips are issued at the end of the ride if you chosse to leave one.

reason most tip only on the first portion of the ride at drop off as you might have a different driver for the second leg of your reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!