Tony's Lunch & then parade

Amanda2025

Earning My Ears
With a 1:10pm lunch reservation at Tony's do you think we will be done in enough time to see the FOF parade by the time it makes it to the front of the park?

With a 1:10pm lunch reservation at Tony's do you think we will be done in enough time to see the FOF parade by the time it makes it to the front of the park?
Yes, and do you have the lunch package that includes the reserved area?
You should be fine either way, but I would absolutely show up 15 minutes prior to your Tony's ADR.

I didn’t think of doing this! Great idea to view the parade. We forgot about it during our recent trip and got stuck in the traffic trying to get around it. Do you have to reserve special seating for the parade or make a reservation and hope to get a spot outside before it starts?

I didn’t think of doing this! Great idea to view the parade. We forgot about it during our recent trip and got stuck in the traffic trying to get around it. Do you have to reserve special seating for the parade or make a reservation and hope to get a spot outside before it starts?
It's under:
"Disney's Festival of Fantasy Parade Dining Package".
There's some good reviews about the VIP spot to view the parade. Here's the link:
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/d...hareEmailfestivaloffantasyparadediningpackage

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter