Topolino Terrace Bar Seating

mmackeymouse

DIS Veteran
I'm wondering if anyone has ever done the bar seating at Topolino Terrace, or at least been there and seen those who have.

I wanted to pop in, not for a full meal, but just for an app or two. And, since it will be Party of 1, the bar seating seems like the right move.

I saw that each meal starts with bread service, and I am wondering if this is true of those eating at the bar; or if it is true for someone who is not eating an entree/full meal.

I'm asking, not because I would expect them to offer that, but more just to plan my food choices.

Unfortunately I can't answer your primary question as we haven't been to Topolino's yet but we've dined at the bar at many other signature restaurants (Citricos, Jiko, Flying Fish) and always received bread as if we were dining. Though I'll note we usually also ordered an entree to share so I'm not sure if that makes a difference.

We did get bread service prior to our meal at the bar at both topolinos and citricos. At citricos, we got it even when we only split an app. We love the lounges! Service tends to be even better than at a table. I suspect bread service if not eating a full meal might be dependent on the bartender.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!