Topolino's Terrace -Breakfast - during what time bracket ?

pooh2001

been there, done that, TRYING to go back
Breakfast is a character meal featuring Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck and Daisy Duck.
Adult $42 & Children 3-9 $24

But what is the earliest time for a reservation ?
7 am ?
7:30 am?
8 am ?
What is the latest ? 11 am ? noon ?

Please advice - might be a nice breakfast it at 7 am and then use the sky-liner to go to EPCOT for 9 am entry.
We could mini-dot car to the Riviera Resort

If we made an ADR for 10:45 am or 11 am - is there less character interactions ? Is the food worse and not fresh ?

Sorry to add to your post but I am also wondering is 11:00 the latest you can be seated? and does that late time take away interactions? Also is breakfast 1 or 2 TS credits?

Breakfast is only 1 TS credit. Since this is not a buffet, I'd image that there wouldn't be any issues with fresh food. Even if seated at 11:00, you will still get character interaction.

I thought Topolino Terrace was the top floor of the Riviera and from Pop Century, the first stop on the skyliner before the skyliner gets to the CBR Hub - to go to EPCOT or DHS.

That way from POP we could eat breakfast at Topolino Terrance and then pick DHS or EPCOT after breakfast to be our park for the day

Nope. Pop to the central hub at CBR, then switch to the Epcot line and exit at Riviera. Reboard at Riviera to go directly to Epcot, or head back to CBR and switch to the DHS line.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!