Tori coming home

shirley 38

DIS Veteran
on Thursday or Friday. She weighs 5 pounds and 2 ounces. Can you believe this.

A little butterball.

Oh :bounce: I am so happy to hear about Tori!!! Thanks for letting us know-- what a great week-end you guys will have!!
Kathi

Thanks Kathi and can you believe this I have poison Ivy and can not go near her.

Grrrrrrrrr. Hopefully by the weekend it will be gone.

Oh no Shirley, that stinks!!!
Please tell us more on Tori after she gets home.. I bet her big sis is thrilled!!

Renee is doing hulla hoops. I don't know if I told this already but the first time Renee held Tori. She told her She was her big sister and was going to teach her everything she know.
Then she started singing to her., You just dont know how much Renee wanted a sister or brother

And then you know after a baby you still have that weight. Well she asked Michelle " Are you sure there is not another baby in there"
She is my doll baby. Love this little girl to death.

Thanks wonderful! In years hence you'll have wonderful stories to tell her! You should put the story of her birth & the best wishes of everyone in her baby book.

Karen I have printed out notes from the board and believe me she will know she is a very much loved little girl.

Oh I can't wait to see her.

Renee is in a ice skating exibition on Sunday.. you should see her skate. At 7 she is doing spirals and Jumps.

So if Ivy Poison is gone I will give her the biggest kiss and hug she will ever have.
Can you tell I love kids????

Shirley & John, wow! You have such good new - Tori is coming home & look at the weight she has gained! Hope all continues to go well for everyone. We'll continue to keep you all in our thoughts & prayers.

Shirley and John, I can only imagine how great you all feel about Tori coming home this weekend! I'm so very happy she and all the family are doing so well. Have a marvelous weekend! Hugs and kisses from Gigi

:wave:

That's terrific that Tori is doing so well.

Best wishes to the whole family. (and hope the PI goes away very soon - what a bummer!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter