Toronto Deal

Tash_From_Cnd

Earning My Ears
Was watching the news tonight and they had a deal for Toronto. I'm not sure on all the details.... it looks like you can stay in Toronto for $ 125.xx per person at the Crowne Plaza, Faremount, Sutton Place, Holiday Inn, etc and get tickets to Mom a mia or The Lion King, tickets to a blue jay game and a three course meal at the Duke or Argyle, 360* CN Tower, etc. It was $ 85.xx without the hotel room. I'm not sure if this is correct since it was just a quick bit on the news. The ticket packages are available through the Ticket King and it runs now until June 1 st.

Seems like a great deal to me... This is a link to the more information. They are the ones involved in the It's Time For a Little T.O.

http://www.onstagenow.com/LittleTO/index.html

I think Jetsgo also has flight specials coming to Toronto, but I couldn't find any info on their website.

Thanks so much for the info!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc

DH and I saw part of the ad but not all and was wondering what this was.......sounds great doesn't it?:)

OOoohhh!! That sounds really good. I've promised to take DD to see Mamma Mia, so maybe I'll take advantage of the deal without the hotel. It sounds as though you can use each item when you want, providing it's before June 1st. DD and I could use the tickets to the play, DH and DS could use the Blue Jays tickets, and then DH and I could go out for dinner. Unless I'm missing something, the three outings would cost us only $170. Not bad! Let's get that economy rolling again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter