Toronto hotel help

tricia

<font color=CC66CC>Goes to show you that even lurk
Hello, I am looking for a hotel to spend a couple of nights at while we visit Canada's Wonderland later this summer. Any recommendations? Also, I will be travelling with DS 6 who is over 48" tall and DS 2. Is there such a thing a Baby swap there? or are DH and I destined to have to take turns standing in line with DS for the roller coasters?

There is no real Hotel that is close to Wonderland, you still have to drive there.

As for a baby swap, I don't think they have such a thing but there is an awsome kids area that you can have DS2 play while the other hits the rides. And then you and DH can take turns!

Try Toronto.com for more info.

Hope this helps somewhat

Scratch
:smooth:

I do still plan on driving there. I just need a hotel somewhere that far north. I usually stay downtown or in Scarborough, where my brother lives.

Try checking with CAA. Quite often they have combo hotel and Wonderland deals and I don't think you have to be a member to get them.

but cannot think of the name of it! It's true about the commercails, lack of sleep affects your memory!LOL:rolleyes:

It's the one just above the 401 in the East End. Anybody?

Also, Wonderland's site lists hotels but cannot give any recommendations there.

If my memory comes back, I'll post the name of this hotel.

Scratch
:smooth:

Are you thinking of the Ramada ... There's one at the corner of Highway 404 and 401.

How about the Holiday Inn at 401/Dufferin? It's on the way to Highway 400/Canada's Wonderland and across from Yorkdale Mall. That way, you can get in a little bit of shopping :)

We stayed at a Holiday Inn one time with some sort of deal. If I'm not mistaken it was in Markham. It was a 20-30 minute drive, and we had a great time!

The Marriott Courtyard is about a 2 minute drive to Wonderland. It's only about 12-18 months old. My dh works in the area and we pass the hotel all the time when going to Wonderland. The Paramount Park in Ohio has a baby-swap. I would think all Paramount parks use the same system. We used the baby-swap at Paramount King's Island all the time. Never tried at Wonderland ~ no need. The waterpark at Wonderland is awesome! Have fun! S

The Delta has a package right now for Canada's Wonderland. It includes:
3 days, 2 nights
Breakfast for a family of four
$25.00 food and beverage credit
Wonderland family day pass
Toronto Zoo family day pass
In-room movie, popcorn, pop, milk and cookies
Free hotel parking

$239.00 per night

Website is www.deltatorontoeast.com

I know it's not close, but it does look like a good deal!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter