Torontoans: Where exactly is Molson Amphitheatre?

Pugdog007

<font color=6666FF>Volunteer Alabama Pug Rescue<br
I'm considering a trip up to take my DD-15 to a Bon Jovi concert. I am familiar with the area around Canada Air and the CN tower, as this is where I typically stay when I'm there on business. Where is the Molson Amphitheatre? What is it close to? Can you recommend a hotel close by... maybe even within walking distance?

And one more question... how far is Niagra Falls from downtown Toronto?

Sorry for all the questions... it's hard to really find the answers to these questions with internet searches!

It's part of Ontario Place which is right on the waterfront a little west of downtown. It's a rather small venue with some sections covered by a roof and others, including a grass area without protection. There is public transportation you can take to get there. The area that it's in is not walking distance to any hotels that I'm aware of (it's right across from where they hold the Canadian National Exhibition), but it's probably only a 10 minute streetcar ride from Union Station (which is right next to Air Canada Center & CN tower). I checked Ticketmaster on Thursday for tickets as there were a bunch of presell tickets for AMEX holders etc., and there are not that may seats left...if you have AMEX, try to go in before 10:00 to book your seats as the remainder will go very quickly when it opens to public at 10:00 this morning.
Niagara Falls is about 1.45 hours away from downtown Toronto. Have Fun...Jo

Thanks for the info. For visitors, what's the best way to get from Toronto to Niagra Falls?

If you are renting a car, it's a pretty straight forward drive down the QEW highway from downtown Toronto, head in the direction of Hamilton and once past there, you'll start to see signs for Niagara Falls...its all 6 or 4 lane highway. I'm sure there are bus tours as well that would leave from downtown, but just not sure which companies offer those.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter