Tour Pins?

Mandy aka Minnie

Mouseketeer
Which tours at Walt Disney World offer pins to those who participate? I know Keys to the Kingdom does. It also offers a button right?

Hi Mandy,

Yes you get a pin shaped like a Key(get it) and a button. It's rectangular and has your name on it. This was an awesome tour, & well worth the money pin or not.

I know the Backstage AK tour also offers a nice pin, and again the tour is very interesting.

I think I also read something about a pin for the MGM animation tour, but haven't been able to find it again. So I'm not sure about this one.

Hope that helps!
Jen

We did the Undiscovered Future World tour and got a pin. The Magic Behind the Steam Trains tour gives you a railroad spike.

Thanks for the info guys! I really want to take the Keys to the Kingdom tour, pin or no pin. I've heard wonderful things about it. :D

You should also do the Undiscovered Future World tour. Some of the things we did were:
went into the VIP lounge at Living Seas, walked thru the greenhouse at the Land, remenisted (sp?) upstairs in the playground of Imagination, then WALKED thru the dino-rama at Energy (even touched the audio-animatronic dinos) went backstage to the staging area for TON and Illuminations2000.

Regretably there is no pin for the MGM Animation tour. I did this back in May. You did get to paint a cel and they then sent it home to you after it dried.

I've heard about the Undiscovered Future World tour, actually I read about them all in my Passporter, but it did not mention any pins. I think the railroad spike sounds interesting, and painting a cel sounds like fun! I'll have to plan a WDW trip just so I can take all the tours!:p

Oh, by the way, I think the CMs who worked at the Disney Studios Animation tour got a pin a few years back. I noticed the pin on PinPics a few minutes ago. It looks neat.

I did the "Keys to the Kingdom Tour" in January and got a great pin (see Pin Pics # 2879) and a badge with my name on it which I wear on my lanyard to pin meets. The badge is about 3" by 2" and has Minnie and Mickey in the blue plaid uniforms the CM tour guides wear.

For the "Undiscovered Future World Tour" which I did a few days later at Epcot I got a very nice pin also (#4082) and a paper, stick on name tag with the Undiscovered Future World logo on it that I saved for my trip scrapbook.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter