• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tours/Sightseeing in LA/Hollywood for kids?

KyMattDisney

Mouseketeer
Can anyone recommend a good touring company in the LA/Hollywood area for kids (ages 5 &10)....we definately want to take a day to visit this area and were hoping to either see some studio tours or general sightseeing....any recommendations for ones that would be good for kids......anything at Nick Studios? Thanks ::MickeyMo

Unfortunately, I don't know of any touring companys. However, if you have a rental car and do some research on your own, you can probably see Hollywood and LA while saving some money. There really is a lot to see and do here. One of the most informative websites to learn more about LA is Los Angeles. Look around and see if anything peeks your interest and plan accordingly. If you see something that you like, ask here and we can see if there are any deals to be had or maybe we can chime in with our own experiences. One of the things my families from out of town like to do is view a taping of a show...after all, this is Hollywood. You can also tour the backlots of the Warner Bros studios or the Sony Picture Studios. This is pretty cool that not too many people have tried but keep an eye out as you are more than likely to see some stars!

I know these suggestions were getting off-topic but I mentioned them because I thought maybe you might like them. If you would like others, let me know. Good luck and have a great trip!

I would agree with finding your own transportation and exploring on your own...Universal Studios is the obvious choice. Also check out what is playing at the El Capitan theater on Hollywood Blvd. It is run by Disney and is really worth the trip! Many parts of Hollywood are kind of seedy, which is why I am recommending the Unversal Studios route.

Also fun is a drive to the beach, it's not far!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter