Towel Animals at FW?

FFerret

DIS Veteran
Just curious if anyone's had any towel animal sightings -- or any other mousekeeping fun :)

It's been a few years since we stayed in the cabins, but we never saw anything special like that.

Our last 2 trips to FW (the ones including my DD), we have come back to our cabin to find towel animals. Our mousekeepers also liked to position my DD's stuffed animals all around the cabin in crazy places...having a picnic on the bed, or waiting for my DD & looking out the window. She loved it! We were always excited to see what would be there when we got back!

We were in cabin #2504 May 27 - June 3 and our mousekeeper left us several towel animals. We had an alligator, monkey, swan, sea shells and fans, shirt and tie, and even an elephant made from towels and two bed pillows. It was great to walk in and see this after a long day. It really made our vacation seem special. I have some pictures of them.

Towel Animals

We were there 7/1/03 til 7/11/03.

Mousekeeping was wonderful! There were always towel arrangements, whether they were animals or cute tooth brush holders. The stuffed animals were always put into cute positions as well.

I have to say that my experience with Mousekeeping at the FW was much better than the CBR when I stayed last year.

Boo woo ... no towel animals in our cabin last summer ... hope we see some in August!

On our most recent trip we had a swan and a Mickey, but mostly fancy fan folds and such. Over the course of 9 days there was a lot of variety and mostly I think it depends on the personality/mood of each different mousekeeper. My kids raced back to the cabin at mid-day to see what the mousekeepers had done. I think they liked the fancy fan folds better than the animals. I hated to disturb the kitchen towels to use them! barbara

Thanks so much to everyone for posting their pics and stories--they look and sound adorable :)

Here's hoping that your future trips include these cuties--thanks again, y'all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter