• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Towels at the Pools

kjbstore

Earning My Ears
We will be going home for the first time to SSR in October and have a question. Do we take our own towels for the pool, or are there towels available to use? Also, are there drink stations at any of the pools?

Thanks. Kathryn

Towels are at the pools... once in a while they get emptied and aren't refilled on time.. had to call and it was an hour before they brought them out.

Oh and at the main pool there is a pool bar, but not at the other pools.

First of all, welcome home. My family just returned from our first DVC vacation at SSR. There were towels available at the quiet pool and I am sure that they are available at the main pool. Keep your towels in your room because there is just enough towels for the number of people that are staying in your studio or villa. We also took towels from the pool to use when we went to Typhoon Lagoon and then returned them to the pool as we were getting off the bus. This saved us from having to rent the exact pool towel there. As far as drinking stations go, there were not any at the quiet pool and the main pool is just across from the Artist Palette which has the filling stations. Have a wonderful trip.

There are towels at each pool. Lots of towels.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter