Towels for the Beach??

robpalbny

Earning My Ears
If we're not doing any Disney-organized shore excursions in St. Martin or St. Thomas, but we still want to go spend time on a beach...can we take Disney's towels off the cruise ship and return them later? How does that work?

I just posted this question the other day. I was told you can take towels from the pool deck. Just make sure you bring them back.

Yes, you are welcome to take towels from the pool deck. Sometimes they'll have them available at the gangway, but sometimes they run out and you'd have to go back up to Deck 9 to get one from the pool area. Might as well just plan to pick them up from the pool before you head to the gangway. Be sure to return them.

If you like big wrap around towels then you had better bring one from home to use..the ones they give you on the ship are really small to be called "beach towels"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter