Towels???

Ethelina

Mouseketeer
It's been awhile since our last cruise.....Do they provide beach towels at CastCay? And around pool area on ship? Didn't know if I should pack them! I did try to use the search but it would not work for me. Sorry if this question is a repeat.

Thanks
E

Yup!

They do have towels for you at Castaway Cay... you pick them up as soon as you get off the ship, and there are "towel stations" at all of the pools on the ship. :)

Yes, they provide towels, but they are normal bath towel size, NOT beach towels.

If you are the type who really likes big towels, you probably should bring them. They do sell DCL beach towels on board, and we went looking in Grand Cayman, but they wanted $20, and I had plenty of towels at home, so we just used the little ones.

Two of the smaller towels work as well as a beach towel for lounging in the chairs. Beach towels are so bulky and take up too much room for use to justify bringing them. We just grabbed a few extra towels when leaving the ship and were fine. Do remember to bring them back to the ship with you. We saw many people just leave them in their chairs on the beach as they headed back to the ship:rolleyes: . How hard is it to pick up you towel and throw it into a bin before you board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter