TOWL - to go?

oct2014

Mouseketeer
We are DVC members and would like to show our friend TOWL while we are staying there in a few weeks. The only problem is that (although my husband is awesome with kids) her kids will have just met him at dinner and it would be unfair all around to leave him with four little boys for long under the circumstances.

If the two moms just run up to get a drink at the bar, do you think we could order them to go? (I've found one mention here of drinks to go, but that party's evening was cut short.)

Any thoughts are appreciated!

I have seen many children at the TOWL. They also have the best area to view the fireworks from the Magic Kingdom if the kids are not to young or afraid.
Elizabeth

I have seen many children at the TOWL. They also have the best area to view the fireworks from the Magic Kingdom if the kids are not to young or afraid.
Elizabeth

Oh, bedtime routine starts at 7 or I will pay the next day! Useful to know that kids are around though. Maybe we could stop in on the way to or from dinner.

Thanks!

Is your friend staying in the same room? Could you get all the kids to sleep then you and your friend go up for a drink then? That way your husband is only watching sleeping kids

Take you kids with you to the TOWL. Even if it is not fireworks time, you can let the kids see the view of the Magic Kingdom from … The Top Of the World. while you get a couple drinks from the bar for the adults.

My DD11 and her 5-year-old sister really felt like royalty when our membership card had to be checked and the elevator operator sent us up.

Is your friend staying in the same room? Could you get all the kids to sleep then you and your friend go up for a drink then? That way your husband is only watching sleeping kids

I wish now, separate studios because we only overlap the one night.

Take you kids with you to the TOWL. Even if it is not fireworks time, you can let the kids see the view of the Magic Kingdom from … The Top Of the World. while you get a couple drinks from the bar for the adults.

My DD11 and her 5-year-old sister really felt like royalty when our membership card had to be checked and the elevator operator sent us up.

I'm glad they enjoyed it! I didn't realize younger kids would be up there. It sounds like we can try it and my husband can leave with the youngest (our two-year-old) if the little guy can't grasp the good behavior part.

Thanks everyone!

If you are staying at BLT you can get your drinks to go. I have at times they just say to leave the glasses outside the door like room service or for maid service if you are leaving. You will still be served in glass to go.

If you are staying at BLT you can get your drinks to go. I have at times they just say to leave the glasses outside the door like room service or for maid service if you are leaving. You will still be served in glass to go.

Perfect! I would love to stay and enjoy the space, but I feel much better knowing this is an option. Thanks so much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter