Town car from WDW to MCO

TripletDad

Mouseketeer
We will be leaving WDW on July 19 to fly back home. Since there will be 7 of us we figure we will use a towncar service. We have a 10:30am flight. How early should I have them pick us up? We are staying at the Contemporary. How soon should I make the reservations? Witch town car service is the best for a one way trip?

Tripletdad. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Right now the way the airport is. And what the airlines are telling me. If your flight is at 10:30am and your in the M/Kingdom you should be picked up at about 8am. Do a search on all the Town Car Companies on the boards and see for your self...Rabbit
http://www.Yourride.net :wave:

Apart from being obsessed with the Magic, I have also become a fan of Tiffany town car...they can be found at tiffanytowncar.com
We had to take a van on our 2nd to last cruise in Dec., due to the number of suitcases we brought, but have never gone back to the limo, or town car. Van is roomier, definately more leg, and luggage room...and we got the company's best driver as well! The rates are competitive(if not better when you factor in the fact that you would need 2 towncars, in lieu of ONE van, therefore HALF the price) but call to compare. If you do decide on Tiffany, ask for Jerry as your driver, he will NEVER be late, and is really accomodating.

I have to put my 2 cents in and recommend Yourride. I have used them several times now and have been very pleased with their service and drivers. They are dependable and reliable. I switched from TTC to Yourride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter