Towncar service q's

ktglads

DIS Veteran
I have a couple questions about using a towncar service. I have never done this before, but I have used Mears and also have rented a car. I want to know is there enough room in a towncar for 4 adults plus luggage and carryons (backpacks) would a van be more suitable, with more room? Also, if we rent a van, would we be garunteed the entire thing to ourselves or would we be stuck with others? Third, is this faster than renting/dropping off a car? Please help!

Hello! We are veterans of Mears who have switched to Happy Limo, and we occasionally rent a car when we want to wander around town on a quick weekend trip. Based on my experience, here are some answers:
For four people and luggage, I would go with a limo or van rather than a towncar. The towncar service should definitely guarantee that it will be for your group only...that's the advantage of towncars over Mears.
Typically, the towncar is much faster than pickup/dropoff of a rental car. That varies somewhat, based on rental car company (with Avis, you do your paperwork at the counter, are assigned a car and drive away...with Alamo, you do paperwork at the counter, select a car, and then do more paperwork at a booth before driving out.
My personal preference is definitely a towncar!
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

Ktglads,
I agree with Barb. If you are traveling with three or more people taking a town car is not only cost effective but also is the only way. We at FL TOURS, can provide you with either a town car or for only ten more dollars a luxury van. Remember, FL TOURS is a very proud sponsor of this wonderful site. Your support is greatly appreciated. You can contact us at customercare@fltours.com or call us with your questions at 1-888-832-2111
Andy

We have used yourride 2 other times and we are now at Riverside. One time we were in a Town Car and it was nice and clean. But last 2 times we used a Van for the same price as a Town Car.Today Mike pick us up to go to Sea World. They do
take credit cards. And they also are a BBB member. Rabbit and the guys are the BEST. Tony

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter