Towncar

mom2febgirls

Castle Decorator
Could someone explain to me how this works? I've read people saying something about a 'grocery stop' what is that?

the service will pick you up at the airport, (meets you near the baggage claim), helps you with your luggage, and will stop for up to 1/2 hour at a grocery store, so you can get snacks, food, water, beverages of your choice and anything else you need. Usually at a Publix or Albertson's.

We used Yourride, and Rabbit stopped at Publix for us...we didn't use the whole 1/2 hour, we just ran in for some water, and bread, and a few snacks.

you can email Rabbit and he'll help you with any questions you have. www.yourride.net Great service and great company, I highly recommend them.

Good luck.
J. :-)

We used Tiffany Towncar and loved the whole experience. They had a booster seat available and met us at baggage claim with our name on a card. You are the only customer. Nothing is worse that waiting for the Mears Shuttle. You wait at the airport to leave, you wait on the plane, you wait for your baggage, you wait for the shuttle, then you wait while the shuttle drops off just about everyone but you! If you want to stop somewhere, just ask your driver. For our party (seven for our last trip), Tiffany was even cheaper than the shuttle!

Good luck and have fun!

:D :D :D

Tiffany Towncar :bounce: Awesome! We used them for the first time in August. Everything was perfect including our driver. No more Mears for us!

We use Tiffany Town Car every time we go (2-3 times a year) and the service is always great.

Another vote for Tiffany Town Car. :cool:
Last trip we used about 10 minutes of our 30 minute stop to run into Publix and load up on water and fresh fruit. Water is $2.50 in the parks and we paid $2.50 for a six pack of the same exact water. Saved about $50.00 on a case of water...:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Oh yeah I forgot to mention, our room was not ready so bell services checked our water right along with our bags:o .

We have used Tiffany Town Car for the last two trips and I agree with previous posts that they are great! The driver is always waiting for you at the bottom of the escalator holding up a card with your name on it. They help you with your luggage and are happy to talk to you during the drive or not, depending on your mood. We used Mears on our first trip and will NEVER use them again. It's like a zoo with everyone standing around while they decide who goes on what bus. The ride is noisy and with so many stops that by the time you arrive at the hotel you are exhausted and frustrated. With a town car just sit back and relax. It's a great way to start (and end) a trip to WDW.

I've used Mears the last two times I was down in WDW and did't have a big problem with it. However, this next trip I'm planning I want to splurge and go for a town car. I want to treat myself and this next trip is going to be the one to do it in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter