Toy Story Land Annual Passholder Event

Hi all... long time lurker here :wave:

I just wanted to share some good news... I got a registration email this morning so I'm in!!! I'm a first time AP, never attended any event and I'll actually be there the first week of September for my birthday so I'm very excited!! So, those who didn't get in, don't lose hope! Faith, trust and pixie dust!!! :)
I got the confirmation email almost immediately when I signed up.

I just wanted to share some good news... I got a registration email this morning so I'm in!!! I'm a first time AP, never attended any event and I'll actually be there the first week of September for my birthday so I'm very excited!! So, those who didn't get in, don't lose hope! Faith, trust and pixie dust!!! :)
Registration or confirmation? Is it worth me digging my email out of my junk folder?

Registration or confirmation? Is it worth me digging my email out of my junk folder?

It says Registration Confirmation.

When I got the original email last week, I couldn't get in because of technical glitches, so the IT department said they would get back to me. They didn't (yet) but I got this email today saying I'm confirmed for the event at 7am on 9/5.

I was bummed that the event was full by the time I went to register. So, I decided to go this past Saturday and ride all the rides in Toy Story Land no matter the wait.
Got to the park a little after 8am. I only waited less then 30 minutes to ride Slinky Dog, 20 minutes for Alien Saucers and had a FP for Toy Story mania. Had breakfast at Woody's Lunch Box. Walked around to see the area.
Was out of Toy Story Land by 10AM.
Why did i write this post? Because if you did not get an invitation or got an invitation and it was sold out, no worries not a big wait for lines.
I would suggest going in the morning because by the time we were leaving it was very crowded. To many bodies on a hot FL Summer day does get ugly.:crazy:

I was bummed that the event was full by the time I went to register. So, I decided to go this past Saturday and ride all the rides in Toy Story Land no matter the wait.
Got to the park a little after 8am. I only waited less then 30 minutes to ride Slinky Dog, 20 minutes for Alien Saucers and had a FP for Toy Story mania. Had breakfast at Woody's Lunch Box. Walked around to see the area.
Was out of Toy Story Land by 10AM.
Why did i write this post? Because if you did not get an invitation or got an invitation and it was sold out, no worries not a big wait for lines.
I would suggest going in the morning because by the time we were leaving it was very crowded. To many bodies on a hot FL Summer day does get ugly.:crazy:
We also missed out on the registration for the preview and also went this past Saturday. We had FP for Alien Saucer and waited only 20 minutes for TSM. The wait for Slinky was only an hour, middle of the day, but we elected not to wait because we are back a few more times later in the year. Expected the Alien Saucer ride to be strictly for kiddos but it was so much fun! It was hot, and we had heard about no shade, but Disney must have gotten the message because we noticed they have put up umbrellas everywhere. We went expecting to not think much of it, one and done, but we loved it and are looking forward to returning!

We also missed out on the registration for the preview and also went this past Saturday. We had FP for Alien Saucer and waited only 20 minutes for TSM. The wait for Slinky was only an hour, middle of the day, but we elected not to wait because we are back a few more times later in the year. Expected the Alien Saucer ride to be strictly for kiddos but it was so much fun! It was hot, and we had heard about no shade, but Disney must have gotten the message because we noticed they have put up umbrellas everywhere. We went expecting to not think much of it, one and done, but we loved it and are looking forward to returning!
I understand not wanting to wait in the heat!!
The wait times me said 55 minutes but we only waited less then 30 minutes. The heat was not blazing yet so we were okay waiting 55 minutes. Happy we didn't wait until hat long!!

Wow. Just found this thread. Never got an email. Now event is fully booked? What the heck? And, i am going to be there Sept 5-9.

Wow. Just found this thread. Never got an email. Now event is fully booked? What the heck? And, i am going to be there Sept 5-9.
It booked up in about 30 minutes or so and a lot of us missed out, including me, and I DID get the e-mail! We went over the weekend and it was not too crowded. Get FP and go early and you should be fine. We loved it!

7-8. I wanted 8-9 since we are going to MNSSHP the night prior but that time was full.
We will be at both the MNSSHP the night before and the 7-8 AP Preview on 9/4. So you won't be the only one worn out!
On top of that, we go home that night, so we'll have to check out that day!
However, we plan to get up, head to the AP event, then leave and go back to the resort and check out.

We're another 7-8AM after a MNSSHP night! Gonna be bleary eyed! LOL I'm waiting to hear how it turns out since we don't go until 9/19. I registered 42 minutes after Kenny The Pirate posted it and there were only 9 days with 7-8AM left. Would've loved to do it on our HS day (which is a Monday), but that wasn't an option.

Edited - Ignore - I misunderstood, and re-read after somebody helped me realize they did not book "today". They just received their confirmation e-mail finally.

Wow, so you booked today? That's amazing that they've opened up additional spots. Just curious - what day/time were you able to book? (Wondering if a new day was added)

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter