Toy Story Land Annual Passholder Event

We went to the event this morning. Our time was 8-9am but we tried to get there earlier. We are at the WL and our bus came around 7:28am. We were the only ones getting on and we went directly to DHS. We arrived around 7:49am. There were a lot of cast members standing around waiting to check us in. Everyone was friendly and it was a lot of fun. We only rode SDD once because I am not too good on roller coasters and this one was a little too much for me. But it was an awesome ride and I loved the way it twisted around. We rode Alien Saucers and I liked this more than I thought I would. We rode TSM twice and as we were getting out of the ride the second time the crowd was pouring in. It was amazing to see how many people we getting in line for SDD. No wonder the wait time grew so fast. All in all it was a fun experience.

Last edited:
I went to the TSL event this past week as well. It was a great event!
The busses for DHS started at 6 am for the event. I was on the 6:20 bus, the only one on an empty bus.
The driver informed me I would have a long wait as the park doesn't open until 9 ! Guess he didn't know he was transporting me to a special event!
It was pretty cool being there at sunrise, too!
The event wasn't crowded at all, it was so much fun riding the rides over and over again , and taking photos with Woody and the other characters.
Loved doing TSM several times in a row too!

I really loved this event! Well done Disney!

This event was wonderful. We walked to DHS and arrived at 635am every single CM was so happy and pleasant. They led us down at 645 and walked us right on the rides you wanted to go on. We all had to FP our first ride. We rode SDD 2 times right away, then Aliens, then back to SDD for one more. Then pictures with Woody and Jesse, then Buzz. The we rode TSM twice second time we did not get out of the vehicle. We rode SDD 2 more times and had breakfast. This was all before the 8am people arrived. At 845 we watched them bring in the Rope Drop people and OMG SDD went from 30,40 and 60 Minutes by 855. We just stayed and watched because walking against the crowd would not have been fun. Overall a great event and so worth getting up for.

This event was wonderful. We walked to DHS and arrived at 635am every single CM was so happy and pleasant. They led us down at 645 and walked us right on the rides you wanted to go on. We all had to FP our first ride. We rode SDD 2 times right away, then Aliens, then back to SDD for one more. Then pictures with Woody and Jesse, then Buzz. The we rode TSM twice second time we did not get out of the vehicle. We rode SDD 2 more times and had breakfast. This was all before the 8am people arrived. At 845 we watched them bring in the Rope Drop people and OMG SDD went from 30,40 and 60 Minutes by 855. We just stayed and watched because walking against the crowd would not have been fun. Overall a great event and so worth getting up for.

I always find the HS CMs to be very friendly. That's why I love the park so much!

Edited cause I forgot which thread I was in LOL

We attended the event on 9/13. We had the 8-9AM time slot. We arrived around 7:30. The check-in process only took a few minutes and we were let right in. We rode SDD 9 times, AS2 twice and TSM twice. We also met Buzz and grabbed breakfast at Woody's when the park opened to everyone. We had a great experience.

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Someone tell me to stop self loathing over my alarm mishap. I am SO upset that we missed this. Pray they have something fun going on next June so I can make it up to the fam!

Hi- we’re going tomorrow and haven’t received the FP+ entitlements yet. Should I be concerned? I received all of the emails but nothing on MDE for Fastpasses. The concierge here at my resort doesn’t know anything about this event, and I called the Passholders line and was told there are no FP for this event. I don’t want to waste time heading over In the morning if we won’t be able to ride. Any suggestions?
TIA!

Hi- we’re going tomorrow and haven’t received the FP+ entitlements yet. Should I be concerned? I received all of the emails but nothing on MDE for Fastpasses. The concierge here at my resort doesn’t know anything about this event, and I called the Passholders line and was told there are no FP for this event. I don’t want to waste time heading over In the morning if we won’t be able to ride. Any suggestions?
TIA!

We never got an email and the passes showed up the night before. If they are not there in the morning, I would still go. Sounds like people are not having more than a 10 min wait, so worth it either way.

TIA!

we are going tomorrow also no fastpasses yet. got all my emails so will hope for the best. see you there

TIA!
I had called the Passholders line before leaving for my trip, and they were somewhat clueless about the "entitlement/FP" part of it, but said if I had the emails just bring that. I had no problem with my own but my brother (guest) didn't show up when they scanned his MB. I had the emails and printed them but they said even if I had them on my phone that was more than enough. It really didn't take long, they had multiple managers and plaids ready for this situation. IMO it's 100% worth it to try. You shouldn't need the FP to ride, we didn't have to tap in on rides but I have read some guests needing to use their FP on the first ride only then can go again and again. I was told at AS2 I could either use my FP or save it and ride "in the standby line" which was hilarious because there were exactly zero other people at that attraction.

Thanks to all who responded to my question. We went this morning and had a great time! The FP entitlements showed up sometime between bed time last night and when I first checked this morning. The pass holder line was totally clueless about the event in general (and I spoke to 3 different CMs). Our resort concierge team also didn’t even know the event was going on when I asked them about it.

Anyway, it was awesome and totally worth it!!! We went on SDD at least 5 times, TSM once, and did both meet and greets. We could have rode Aliens but spinning rides bother DH so we skipped it (we have ridden it before). Honestly, the Woody and Jessie photo line took the longest, but we really wanted the photos with them. They spent a good bit of time with each guest/party. We took an Uber from the Yacht Club and left the resort around 7:30. We we were walking into TSL just before 8:00. It was plenty of time to do everything. The masses were let in around 8:45-8:50.

It was so nice to walk around TSL without the crowds and all the CMs were super cheerful and added to the fun. Such a great experience! We really felt appreciated as pass holders! We didn’t plan this trip especially for the playtime, but just good timing that it coincided with a planned trip. We didn’t have any issues getting into the park, but we did see someone who showed their confirmation email on their phone and was let in with no problem. Let me know if any questions! For all of you going soon, enjoy! You will love it.

Is there anybody who took a Minnie Van/Lyft that can confirm the drop off location with all the construction?

The app tells you the Minnie Van picks up in that Stage Area.....this is NOT to be confused with the Stage Parking Lot at HS.

To get the Minnie Van area, you exit the parks and follow all signs to the tram pick-up. When you get to the tram, continue straight across the roadway and you will see some colored umbrellas and neon green parking cones. That is what HS calls their Stage Area. Minnie Vans pick up there with other pick-ups.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!