Tracking Flight Prices from Buffalo

BOTL76

Mouseketeer
Good Day Disney Fans!

Looking for any recent tips on tracking the flight prices out of Buffalo. Possibly looking at end of March or early April 2019 for our next WDW adventure. Normally we fly Southwest from BUF to MCO, on occasion have flown Jet Blue, but we are open to suggestions.

Also wondering if I am realistic that we can find a round trip non-stop flight for $250 USD or less per person for our timeline?

Any feedback is appreciated!

Thank you

for < $250 non-stop you'd be looking at Frontier out of BUF. Load your dates into Hopper and it will notify you when they release, should be ~350 CDN, but you can save at least $50-150 if you purchase them from Frontiers site directly.

Be warned everything is extra (seat selection, baggage, and carry-on) but if you pack minimally the savings are there.

As long as you are flexible on the when you go you could book now for that period on SW. Late March you could piece together return for just a touch over $200.pp. Flight times might not be the best however.

We usually plan our WDW trips around the airfare. Last trip for 4 of us (August 2016) we paid $800 rt for all of us.

WN has raised prices for non-stop BUF-MCO quite a lot since 2016. Without knowing your dates it doesn't look like you can do less than about $260USD round trip, and that's with the worst times available (ie 21:00 departures). Picking "better" times puts you in the $4-500USD range pretty quickly.

Southwest released a bunch of spring dates last week. You could check them, but I bet the best sales were gone that morning.

I booked on realease date for Mar 28-Apr 7 and paid $280 US each. With the exchange, it ended up being $377 Cdn. Even though prices have gone up since we went the same time in 2016 (only paid $230 US), it’s still sooo much better than AC at $850 and WJ at $700

Just to bump this Frontier has released its Spring schedule (until 4/29) - pretty much every day is $82USD each way for direct flights to MCO.

We are heading to the gulf coast for 2 weeks Dec 15 - 29th and scored nonstop flights for $113 each way or $226 rt flying into Tampa and return from Orlando.

Last edited:
I managed round trip non stop for my family of 6 on southwest for less than 1500 Canadian from buffalo and thought that was great.

ETA: This is for the first week of June flying on Saturday there and back

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter