Trading Stickers

Bella_Tink

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone,

I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but if it isn't, I'm open to any suggestions on where I should.
I recently started collecting the TinkerBell stickers made for an album by Panini.You start buy buying a sticker album, and you have to buy little packets of stickers to fill the 100+ spots to fill them. Well, I only need about 40 more stickers and I just found out that Panini no longer sells the stickers, so I need some help to fill the album. I would really like to complete the collection for my ddaughter. If any of you have or know where I can get more stickers, I would greatly appreciate it. Or maybe you have been collecting them too, and have duplicates that you want to sell or trade with me, I would appreciate that also. Ibought out the packs at the store, and found out I got all duplicates! :( Any help is appreciated..thanks!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter