Trams and DHS construction

HETRICKL

Mouseketeer
with the construction going on in the parking of DHS, I’m guessing the trans are still running. Can anyone confirm? Also, if they are running, where is the tram drop off relative to the far away bus drop off everyone is talking about? Thanks.

I can see the longer walk being a challenge for Grams. ;)

Trams are running but do not go all the way to the park entrance, just to the edge of the parking lot.

Depending on the bus stop you need, the trams are a lot closer. Did it both ways last week. The Poly bus stop is the second to the last one and according to the step counter on my phone, is right at a mile from the park turnstiles. Tram was just over 1/2 mile. Both are a very long way from the entrance, but that walk to the bus was exhausting for this old body.

Steve

Depending on the bus stop you need, the trams are a lot closer. Did it both ways last week. The Poly bus stop is the second to the last one and according to the step counter on my phone, is right at a mile from the park turnstiles. Tram was just over 1/2 mile. Both are a very long way from the entrance, but that walk to the bus was exhausting for this old body.

Steve
Yes, the bus loops are very long (I think the longest of any park), so it's hard to make a generalization. But I believe the temporary tram drop-off is a little bit closer than even the closest bus stop.

Has anything changed with the location of the drop off for the parking lot trams? We'll be there in a couple of days!

Can you get a Minnie Lyft and be dropped off any closer? I have an issue with my knees and not sure if I can manage the long walk you all are talking about.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts