Transferring points and title

wdw_explorer

Earning My Ears
We (my wife and I) are looking to transfer our 2023 points to another member.
After this transfer is complete we are currently planning to do a gratuitous transfer of the title from our names into a trust that we are the trustees of.

We are full paid up on both our 2023 and 2024 dues.

Will there be a problem with the points transferred to another member if the title changes after transfer but before those points are used?
I want to be certain that the points transferred to another member can be used as usual. We could wait until after the transfer is complete but then we will be much closer to the banking deadline; if necessary we will do that but prefer not to.
I know that current reservations are cancelled when the title changes but I don't know the status of transferred points and I couldn't find the answer on a cursory search

Thanks in advance for any light you can shed!

I believe once you transfer points that is a final transaction. They are no longer part of your account. It’s not like having a current reservation still in your account. Hopefully someone else chimes in to confirm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter