transfers for 8?

Tracie

<font color=9999FF>Has learned her lesson and will
We will be at WDW and US/IOA in June. 4 adults and 4 kids. We would need 3 leg transfer: mco to ASMO, ASMO to PBH, PBH to MCO. What do y'all think would be best 2 towncars, limo, van anything else??

thanks in advance
Tracie

If I were in this situation, I'd call Rabbit at www.YourRide.net and make arrangments for the 10 passenger van. I'm reasonably certain that will be your least expensive option and YourRide has had good reviews her on the DIS. YourRide is a Transportation Board sponsor. I can personally recommend this company after trusting them with my daughter, niece and nephew on a trip last August.

Whatever you decide, have a wonderful trip!

Definitely call Rabbitt at Yourride. We just used them a week ago and they were GREAT!! We had seven in our party and they have an excellent van that will accomodate you. They were very courteous, professional and prompt! We will definitely use them on future trips!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter