Transportation from OKW?

jaysue

DIS Veteran
Could I please have feedback on Bus transportation from OKW - thinking of staying there with no rental car

Thanks
Jason

Buses to the parks come at about 15 minute intervals.If you want to resort hop, you have to go from OKW to DD then hop on a bus to the specific resort.

We just got back from a stay there. Its a huge resort but the bus transportation was wonderful. Never a long wait.
If you get a room in a building far from the hospitality house(main check in area, main pool and restaurant area) you can hop on the bus at the closest bus stop to your room and the bus will take you to the hospitality house. Beats walking if your room is far!
We had building 18 and that wasnt too far from the hospitality house so we ended up walking there rather than using the bus.

Buses are posted as running every 30 minutes, however, in real life, they are dispatched every 15-17 minutes. Be aware though, because Old Key West is so quiet and peaceful, 15 minutes can often feel like it's a bit longer...

The buses are rarely crowded. Even during peak times, I don't often have anyone standing on my bus. Travel times are fairly decent... from the exit gate, 5 mins to Epcot, 11 mins to Magic Kingdom, 10 mins to Studios, 5 mins to Downtown Disney, and 13 mins to Animal Kingdom. (All are approximate times that I have encountered)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter