Transportation Options from Disney to Universal/IOA

Yes. We've used Uber our last three trips from Disney to Universal and back. Excellent service and reasonable pricing!

Yes. We've used Uber our last three trips from Disney to Universal and back. Excellent service and reasonable pricing!

Good to know that Uber is an option since I downloaded their app while on vacation just last week in Puerto Rico. Good to know I can get some use out of it again.

Came on here to ask the same about Uber as well. We are driving down and staying at our dvc resort in Disney. This trip though is for the hubs since he like USofO and now we have two kids (11 and 8) who haven't been. Well the 11 year old has when she was 2. Anyways, this time we're doing 4 days park to park. I'm trying to compare Uber (I guess XL) for price $25-$33 (according on their website from Kidani to US city walk) vs parking in the garage $20 for regular and $30 for Prime. What is prime considered? Why does Uber have a range for $25-$33? Is that round trip or one way?

Thank y'all

Just got back from Disney last night. Took Macraven's advice and called Tony Hines. Could not have been happier with the communication and service. An excellent driver, not a speed demon; polite, friendly, and very informative. I would highly recommend Tony to anyone looking for local transportation.

We are just back today and agree 100% with this review about using Tony Hinds. Our flight was delayed 2 hours putting us in after midnight and it was so nice to have Tony waiting for us. He was so helpful getting my mom a wheelchair when we got to the resort. It was a great experience thanks to the disboards.

We've scheduled a Mears shuttle for the ride to USR for two adults and four kids for the ride there ($51 total with tax), and we're going to take Uber XL back to OKW as we don't know when we'll be leaving for the day. So here's my question (sorry if it's been asked before but I don't have time to read this whole thread), is it easier to walk or take a boat to one of the resorts and get an Uber from there? Is there a reason I shouldn't do this? It just seems like it would be nicer to wait for our Uber in the lobby of Hard Rock hotel.

TIA!

We've scheduled a Mears shuttle for the ride to USR for two adults and four kids for the ride there ($51 total with tax), and we're going to take Uber XL back to OKW as we don't know when we'll be leaving for the day. So here's my question (sorry if it's been asked before but I don't have time to read this whole thread), is it easier to walk or take a boat to one of the resorts and get an Uber from there? Is there a reason I shouldn't do this? It just seems like it would be nicer to wait for our Uber in the lobby of Hard Rock hotel.

TIA!
Pretty sure there's an Uber/drop off-pick up location at the public parking area, but honestly I'm not sure it's that much of a shorter walk to there than to the front lobby at HRH. And you're right, waiting in the HRH lobby just feel more civilized somehow. That's what I've always done. Then again, some folks are all about counting steps. Me, I'm into air conditioned comfort.

Pretty sure there's an Uber/drop off-pick up location at the public parking area, but honestly I'm not sure it's that much of a shorter walk to there than to the front lobby at HRH. And you're right, waiting in the HRH lobby just feel more civilized somehow. That's what I've always done. Then again, some folks are all about counting steps. Me, I'm into air conditioned comfort.

I'm glad to hear that this is something that is done. I too feel that waiting in a lovely lobby sounds so much better than the public parking area.

Thanks!

We used tony hinds for out trip to universal and then transfer to Disney. Our driver was gene. Excellent service!

I think I've decided on using Uber to go from CBBR to ASSp. Just to verify, they will pick you up at the hotel and take you directly to All Stars, correct? Is there much of a wait for them? Thanks!

I think I've decided on using Uber to go from CBBR to ASSp. Just to verify, they will pick you up at the hotel and take you directly to All Stars, correct? Is there much of a wait for them? Thanks!

We used Uber to go from RPR to the BC. It was something like $14.90 IIRC, and we waited about 5-10 mins for the driver who pulled up at our hotel.

ETA: This ended up being the best option for us since it less us spend time in the parks and then decide when we were ready to leave and go to WDW. Had we booked a car service we would have ended up having to wait a long time for that short ride.

Last edited:
We paid 100 for tony hinds for 5 people. Pick up at airport to royal pacific then pick up at royal pacific grocery stop st publix then drop off at all star sports. Worth every penny

Maybe not the right place but all classes of Uber can pick up at MCO. UberX estimates are about $30 to Universal.

Hi
Can anyone advise getting from LRP. UNIVERSAL RESORT to All Stars Music Disney for 2 adults best option cheapest price and what we need to do ie can we organise from Universal hotel thanx juls1964

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!