Transportation to/from airport from Universal Resort

Pay him after you reach your first destination
Cc, cash, etc

I just booked him but for got to ask - pay him the total at arrival of first destination or pay him the total at the arrival for each leg of the destination? Thanks

I just booked him but for got to ask - pay him the total at arrival of first destination or pay him the total at the arrival for each leg of the destination? Thanks

We paid him at the arrival of our first destination. We also gave him a tip at the end of each leg.

Is the Anthony Hinds screenshot from post # 515 the Tony everyone is referring to?

I booked Mears RT for DD & I from MCO to HRH in October & it was just under $200. Is Tony cheaper and the way to go? I read in a recent post someone paid $100 RT from MCO to RPR.

Macraven, I've heard you refer to Tony for ages but we always drive from MD to UO, so I never paid close attention. October will be the first time I need to arrange transport.

Thanks all!

Hi!

Looks like you received the correct info

We all work like a team and every one here, enjoys helping those with questions

Yes Tony Hinds is a gem!

He started out working for John and Marie in the 90's
I had him once when he was one of their drivers

Years back he started his own company.

Since 1995 I have used all of the major private car companies

Some were very good and a few I did not give a second chance

Found Tony and stayed with him ever since
I'm a female that travels solo for quite a few trips to Orlando each year
When I find a company I feel secure with, I stay with them

It's not that I know everything, but once I am well pleased with a company, i have no need to switch

I'm always glad to share my personal experiences and will always try to support the small businesses in the Orlando area

Tony is cheaper than some of the companies and is on time/prompt

He parks his vehicle inside mco and you have a few steps from the carousel to his car
There are fees to park inside mco and he does not pass this extra charge on to you
Same with toll fees
Both of those extra charges come out of his pocket

He tracks your flight and is aware of early arriving or delays

He or his drivers meets you at the bottom of the escalator with your last name on an iPod
Easy to find your driver

He allows a grocery or any type of stop on the way to your hotel
If you need two stops, he will do so if there is time
If his schedule is open, two stops can be counted on

For picking you up to return to mco, he will arrive early but that is in his time

He will take cc if a person insists
Most customers pay cash or other sources

This man has done more for me than I could expect from a company

Two years ago, I left my glasses at the check out cashier station at Publix

I called him hours later that night to ask if I left my glasses in his car

He checked and they were not there

But very late that night I found out he went back to the two stores to see if I left them at the stores I went in

He found them and drove to my hotel to give them to me

Would not take a tip for his time or gas
Absolutely refused

It was my fault for losing them but he made it his job to backtrack and find them for me

This is another reason I stay with Tony
He is a good honest man

And, he treats all his fares the same way

To comment on the question before mine, he charges I think $60 for one way only trip but charges $100 for round trip

Port and Sanford rates are higher

I get nothing from Tony for telling others about him
I pay the same $100 for my rt fares as all others do

I just like to share my experiences and help answer questions about his service as it can be scary hiring a driver when you know nothing about them

Look around and do check out car companies
There are a few I would trust and use if Tony was booked up and had no openings

What pleases me might not please others

I don't bash any of the companies in Orlando unless there are safety or security issues

I just booked Tony for our trip coming up in a couple of weeks. I hadn't seen the post above yet about most people paying him cash, so I had asked if I could use a credit card. He emailed an invoice where we can pay online through Square. Very convenient, but I'll also bring cash for tips.

Glad you have the cc set up all taken care of

Believe he uses that secure service if a customer requests it
And guess he has fees to pay for using square as a business man

Hope you enjoy the services he provides

Only a few more weeks and you will be in Orlando
Woot!!!!!

Thank you all. I just booked Tony for this Friday and daughter canceled our rental car. I only decided on Sunday I was going to join my daughter and two grand children and am super excited.

Thank you all. I just booked Tony for this Friday and daughter canceled our rental car. I only decided on Sunday I was going to join my daughter and two grand children and am super excited.

Have a wonderful trip! :goodvibes

I just booked Tony for our upcoming trip as well based on the recommendations here. MCO -> Portofino Bay and then Portofino Bay -> AKL. Looking forward to it.

My DD and I just had 1 carry on piece of luggage each. We took Uber Black (which at this time is your only option to get picked up FROM the airport) from MCO to HRH. Car arrived in 7 minutes, Lincoln towncar. Cost $53.29 plus I tipped. Called for ride in the HRH lobby when we were ready to leave. Was able to use Uber X (the cheaper version) Guy came in a black Impala within 8 minutes. Cost $19.44 plus I tipped. Both cars were clean, drivers were polite and efficient.

This was the first time I didn't rent a car on an Orlando vacation. Glad I saved the daily parking fee, was able to use it on souvenirs!

Hi!

Looks like you received the correct info

We all work like a team and every one here, enjoys helping those with questions

Yes Tony Hinds is a gem!

We were talking to Tony on the way to our hotel in April and he credits you with all his business.:-) By the time we got to the luggage carousel Tony had gathered all our bags and was ready to go.

We were talking to Tony on the way to our hotel in April and he credits you with all his business.:-) By the time we got to the luggage carousel Tony had gathered all our bags and was ready to go.

interesting. had you provided Tony any information about your luggage ahead of time? i'm just curious how he managed to gather your luggage without inspecting each bag on the carousel. :)

On our recent trip 5/12 to 5/16...
We used at
- Taxi from MCO to HRH $55 including tip
_ UberX HRH to AKL $16 including tip
-UberX AKL to MCO $25 including tip.

3 travelers, 2 suitcases and carry-ons.

interesting. had you provided Tony any information about your luggage ahead of time? i'm just curious how he managed to gather your luggage without inspecting each bag on the carousel. :)
Tony has flight numbers and customers names

He checks the airline site to see which carousel luggage to go to

He can pick up all of it with a cart and wait for his fare to show up either at the bottom of the escalator or at baggage carousel

You would know who he is as all car service drivers hold their iPod up so you can walk up to them

I usually use Tony when traveling between US and WDW. But, our trip in Sept I'll have a car, driving right to US from MCO, then over to WDW the next day. I haven't made the drive from MCO to US before. What is the easiest route? Staying at either Cabana Bay or RPR.

Returned from Universal last week. We used Tony and I will keep his number in my phone for ALL future trips to Orlando. He got back to me super fast. Our Driver was John and he called just as we landed to tell us he was waiting and he was waiting at bag check. took us to a store and then hotel. Picked us up for the return trip right on time (he was a few minutes early). i have a problem driving with others, it's just me but John was an excellent driver. Felt very safe. He even offered to ship a Harry potter broom I bought for my grand son if we could not take it on the plane. I see others asking about uber but when we checked they were a little more expensive than Tony.

Tony has flight numbers and customers names

He checks the airline site to see which carousel luggage to go to

He can pick up all of it with a cart and wait for his fare to show up either at the bottom of the escalator or at baggage carousel

You would know who he is as all car service drivers hold their iPod up so you can walk up to them

yeah, i understand all of that. but how does he know how many bags he is looking for?

Some peeps make plans in advance with him and tell him how many bags they have

ok. i was just curious. we're the type that tend to get to the carousel before the luggage anyway. :)

We also just booked Tony for a trip in a few weeks. This is probably the 5th time we've used him and have nothing but positive things to say about him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!