Transportation to Sports Complex

TerriP

<font color=deeppink>"Slow 100 Post" Winner<br><fo
Do the buses take guests to the Wide World of Sports Complex? Do we have to go to TTC to catch a bus for this? How about the Boardwalk? What's the best way to get there? Any romantic walkways we should use to get to the Boardwalk? Seems like I read that we should go to a resort and walk to the Boardwalk from there...but I can't remember for sure.

Any and all advice would be appreciated!!;)

Still hoping someone can answer this...........

I am pretty sure that you have to go to the TTC to get to the Sports Complex.

As for getting to the Boardwalk the easiest way to get there (if the parks are open) is to go to a park and catch the Boardwalk bus/boat or if at Epcot to walk from the International Gateway. If the parks are closed the transfer at either DD or the TTC.

The bus service does run to Boardwalk, but it is not at all romantic.

From MGM or from Epcot (at the International gate, not the main gate), you can take a boat.

Also from MGM or Epcot, you can take the walkways. Epcot is closest. MGM is about a mile and at night is a relatively quiet walk along the water under the stars.

I can go to TTC to get to the Wide World of Sports complex...that's cool with me!:)

And I think we'll take a boat ride to the Boardwalk from one of the two parks...sounds nice!:)

Thanks again for all your help.....I knew you'd come through for me!:bounce: :bounce:

If I may chime in as far as going WWS. We went to a Rays game last year, and I would strongly suggest a cab, at least at night. We actually tried to get "there from here" via the bus and ended up taking a cab. I think that because it is not that popular, the busses don't run as often(though I may be wrong). good luck

There is not a bus from TTC to ther Sports Complex. The only bus to the Sports Complex is from the Studio.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter