Transportation within WDW

sharon-nj

Earning My Ears
Where can I get infomration on what transportation options there are to get between different parks, resorts, and DTD?

I see references in individual posts but wondering if there is a single place to get this infomration. I would like to be able to park car one place and use WDW tranporation to get around as much as possible.

Only 8 more days!!

When you check in, ask Guest Services for a Transportation Guidemap. It's not the best, but it'll give you a general idea.

Basically... this is how it goes.

Busses, Monorails, and Watercraft run from Resorts to Theme Parks, Downtown Disney, Waterparks and back.

Busses, Monorails, and Watercraft also run from Theme Park to Theme Park.

There is NO transportation from DTD to any Theme Park.

With the exception of sharing, there is NO resort to resort transportation. You must go to a theme park and connect.

With the exception of the MK Resorts, there is NO resort transportation from the TTC.

Busses start running at 7:00am for Breakfast PS... Theme Park busses take over at 8:00. DTD busses start running at 8:30. Waterpark busses start at 9:00.

Busses stop picking up at the Resort 15 mins prior to theme park closing. Busses will continue to run from the theme park until everyone is gone.

Busses run from the Marketplace until 11:45, and from Pleasure Island until 2:00am. If you miss the last bus from Pleasure Island, you're on your own.

All busses are dispatched in approximatly 15 minute intervals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter