Travel Advisory issued by WHO

disney2003

Just when I think I am out, they pull me back in!
Just heard on the news that the World Health Organization has placed Toronto on the travel advisory list. Can anyone tell me what this means with respect to travel to Disney World? We overnight in Toronto tonight. I'm afraid when we check in at the resort they'll ask us where we travelled from and won't let us stay. I've heard on the news of a few cruise lines not allowing Canadians on their boats. I leave in 3 hours, now I'm both excited and nervous.

thanks,
rhonda

I just heard about it too ... :( I wonder if there will be problems for us crossing the border?

Once I calmed done from my freakout stage this monring, I called Aeroplan and a local TA. Because it is an organization that issued the advisory and not government issued there should be no problems travelling to the US. It is only an advisory to avoid Toronto. I'm hoping that all goes well. Heading to the airport in 20 minutes. My work here is done, I;m now on VACATION!!!

Hope this info helps.

Have a great time-how long are you there? Will we overlap at all? April 30-May 10

You have a great trip too, mom_rules. We arrive at Disney tomorrow afternoon, head to MK for Spectro and FIS. We leave Disney on May 5th. Can hardly believe that today is the day. Thanks for your wishes.

I don't think there is a problem with SARS down there. Anytime I mentioned I was from Toronto, all I got was, that's in Canada right?

Don't worry, be Happy!

Enjoy your trip!

Scratch

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter