Travel and Leisure Survey

NRRaids10

Earning My Ears
What is going on? I was looking at the latest Travel and Leisure Top 100 hotels survey and no Disney hotel was on the list. If I can recall, the GF and the YC were always on it. Can anyone explain?

Disney is not a top travel destination any longer. The hotels are nice they are not great and the staff has an attitude problem half the time.

What a shame... to me, Disney will always be THE top vacation destination, and the resorts will always be tops in my book. I don't need some Top 100 to tell me that! As for the CM's I have NEVER run across one in the resorts that was anything less than cheerful, helpful and courteous!

Disneydenise, I think you are wrong. If I am not mistaken, Disney World is the most visited place in the USA. So how is it not a top travel destination anymore. I feel the same way as you eeyore0062.

Surveys sometimes only show part of the whole picture. Look at who was surveyed, when they were surveyed and if all resorts participated. Sometimes things are not always presented the way you think they are. I too cannot believe that Disney isn't still a top destination.

Maybe a strong showing by other hotel groups-like W Hotels current turnaround-is making the Disney group look like they're standing still?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter