Travel documents????

kksa

Earning My Ears
My vacation package confirmation states that " A complete list of Magical Extras and vouchers will be included in your final documents."

In the past, we have always received this and it contained details about trip and coupons for various things.

We are 13 days away from trip and have not received anything but our magic bands. Any ideas?

Thank you!!!

My vacation package confirmation states that " A complete list of Magical Extras and vouchers will be included in your final documents."

In the past, we have always received this and it contained details about trip and coupons for various things.

We are 13 days away from trip and have not received anything but our magic bands. Any ideas?

Thank you!!!
Did you look in the magic band box?

Call and ask. We rarely book packages so I'm not exactly sure when they mail them out.
We did book 1 package night last May, just to get the luggage tags, and we got them mailed by themselves so I do know they don't come in the MB box. Your luggage tags do, but not the coupons. So call and ask when that comes.
It's possible they have them waiting at the resort

Yeah!! My package came today. It has mini golf coupons and other discounts.

12 more days and here we come!!!!

I received my package today with the mini golf coupons and discounts but my magic bands haven't shipped yet. MDE is saying they are being customized.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter