Travel time from MK's After Hours event to All Star Sports to MCO

1118p0403

Earning My Ears
こんにちは、私は日本のディズニーファンです。
WDWには一度行ったことがありますが、今回(来週)初めて一人旅をします。わからないところがありますので、よろしければ質問させてください。

DeepL翻訳を使っているので、読みづらかったり失礼だったらごめんなさい!

ホテルは All Star Sports (チェックアウト済み) で、MCO からの帰りの便は翌日の 7 日の午前 5 時 30 分です。
午後 1 時に公園を出発し、All Star Sports への公式シャトルバスに乗って荷物を受け取り、Mears Connect 経由で午前 3 時までに MCO に到着したいと思っていますが、公園に慣れていないため、これが差し支えなければ、知恵を貸していただけませんか?

こんにちは、私は日本のディズニーファンです。
WDWには一度行ったことがありますが、今回(来週)初めて一人旅をします。わからないところがありますので、よろしければ質問させてください。

DeepL翻訳を使っているので、読みづらかったり失礼だったらごめんなさい!

ホテルは All Star Sports (チェックアウト済み) で、MCO からの帰りの便は翌日の 7 日の午前 5 時 30 分です。
午後 1 時に公園を出発し、All Star Sports への公式シャトルバスに乗って荷物を受け取り、Mears Connect 経由で午前 3 時までに MCO に到着したいと思っていますが、公園に慣れていないため、これが差し支えなければ、知恵を貸していただけませんか?

Hey, Welcome to the DIS! :welcome:

Your post still shows Japanese text, but I translated it. You want to get from the Park to All-Star Sports then on a shuttle to the airport, right? So the All-Star properties are all located at the South end of the property, furthest from Magic Kingdom, however it is not a long ride - 20 minutes or so once underway. Your text says 1 PM, but I assume you mean 1 AM, after the after hours event is over. This may pose an issue for you as when the event lets out the buses will be busy, especially going to the All-Stars - you need to get out before the rush. That said, the other issue is that Mears will likely be scheduling your pick-up time approximately 3 hours before your departure. That's usually a very safe amount of time, but you are getting on an international flight I assume so it may be longer. So your pickup time may be about 2:00 or 2:30 AM. I think you can make it from MK in time, but remember to leave before the crowds! The only other snag is your luggage. I am not sure if Bell Services wil be available at that hour. It should be, but it may take a while.

A note to fellow DISers reading my translation, are Bell Services available at All-Stars 24 hours a day? If so, it is well-staffed that late?

Anyway, I think you're pretty safe with the timing as long as you make sure to get out of there before the rush. I would exit the park a bit before 1 PM to be sure. WDW is more spread out than the other Disney resorts around the world - it's 27,000 Acres or 109.2 Square Kilometers! Don't worry, most of it is wetlands and wooded areas, but the resorts are spread out. The bus service works well, but can be crowded at park open and close.

I hope you have a great time visiting WDW! I've been to Tokay Disneyland before and, wow, is that impressive! I hope you're not too disappointed if you've been to the Japense parks. 😉 You'll have fun though. If you need more tips, jsut let us know!

Last edited:
Thanks for the welcome and very thoughtful reply!!! It really helps.

I accidentally posted in my native language lol and you're right, it's 1am, not 1pm! 🤣

I see, well, I'll contact All Star Sports once and ask them if the bell desk can help late at night.

Wow, the Florida parks get busier even at 1:00 at night!😮 I was surprised since Tokyo Disney is usually only open until 10pm.

The flight itself will be connecting in Atlanta, so I believe...... will make the process easier than a direct international flight(maybe…😅).

The pickup time at Mears seems to be adjustable as well, so I will make every effort to make it work.

Thanks for the compliments on Tokyo Disney! I too think it is a very very nice park like DLR and WDW and am proud to have it in Japan (especially Tokyo DisneySea).

I'm so happy that the fans in my home country like it and so happy as a Japanese Disney fan.

If you'd like, you're welcome to come visit us again!

P.S. Thanks again for about the pin! I'm doing a lot of prepare for trip right now. So, I'll get back to you again later! 😊

Last edited:
With the after hours event it may not be that busy actually, but at 1 PM everyone will be leaving all at once. They will roll buses steadily to get everyone back to tehir rseorts, but you may need to wait, so I recommend tha tyou be in the first group to get over to the bus loops.

Yeah, the flight to Atlanta is short and common, so hopefully you will have no issues getting out. MCO can be busy with security but they are pretty efficient for the most part.

Absolutely, Tokyo DisneySea is THE BEST! Wow, what a great park. I love it and would really like to get back. I alos have PAris on my list to get to as well, but I doubt it'll beat Tokyo.

Thanks for getting back to me! And I'm so sorry it took me so long to get back to you from here!

I will take your advice and try to leave the park as soon as possible. I contacted All Star Sports and it seems that the front desk is working, so as long as I can catch the bus from MK, I should be able to leave with plenty of time to spare.

I can attend After Hours with peace of mind. Thank you so much! As you may know, Tokyo Disney Resort is the most crowded park in the world, so I am really looking forward to enjoying MK, which is even more empty than usual.

I'll be heading over there tomorrow! Again, I know I'm repeating myself, but thank you so much!!!

Thanks for getting back to me! And I'm so sorry it took me so long to get back to you from here!

I will take your advice and try to leave the park as soon as possible. I contacted All Star Sports and it seems that the front desk is working, so as long as I can catch the bus from MK, I should be able to leave with plenty of time to spare.

I can attend After Hours with peace of mind. Thank you so much! As you may know, Tokyo Disney Resort is the most crowded park in the world, so I am really looking forward to enjoying MK, which is even more empty than usual.

I'll be heading over there tomorrow! Again, I know I'm repeating myself, but thank you so much!!!

I don't know that MK will be "empty" - it's been busy too, but the after hours event should be significantly less crowded than normal hours, so that should be a great time.

I don't know about how well-staffed All Stars is 24 hours, but I do know when we arrived at 10 PM for our trip, they were staffed and extremely helpful to us in getting our grocery order that had been delivered earlier in the day.

We had some flight delays that mucked up our arrival time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter