Travelling to the beach without a car

jaymesmom617

Earning My Ears
My girlfriends and I are taking a girls only trip to Disneyland in November. Our flight gets in around 1:30 pm on a Wednesday. One of the ladies wants to try to go to the beach that afternoon. We will not have a car, since we were planning on taking a shuttle to DL. Any suggestions on the best way to get to the beach? She suggested taking public transportation but, I am not sure about that. Any help on the best way to get there and the best beach to go to?
TIA!

I answered this in your other post. The easiest way is to go to Santa Monica on Big Blue Bus Route 3. Pick and drop off is at LAX Metro Station at Lot C. The cost is $1 each way payable to the driver and the journey takes between 40 minutes and 1 hour, depending on traffic. I did this on my last trip to California this past June

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter