Treehouse Villas Trip Report - Our 9 person stay experience June 2023

We’ve come close to booking THV a couple of times and never quite pulled the trigger. Thank you so much for this review—sounds like it’s a perfect spot for a theme park light trip, but would add a decent amount of extra transit/walking time for the trips where we really plan to be in the parks from open to close.

I finally just stayed at the Ft W Cabins for one night and loved it
So much fun & lots to do . We did have a golf cart so never used the Disney resort bus transport . Everything was so nice & really clean .
It does not sound like the golf cart are an option for the THVillas but I understand .
I am curious about the boats . I feel like I have overhead them explain you have to tell them before boarding & then they will make that stop from Disney Springs to THV/SSR . I can’t imagine how you notify from the THV unless the boat pilot always looks for guests just in case.
Hopefully somebody will explain the system better.
I will have to remember your requested location but normally am very flexible with one night stays. Haha .
I have always looked over there as we were passing by on the boats and thought they looked too remote and curtains looked old.
Hope they get refurb soon but then it will be too booked up .
Used to be hard to get even with 11 month advantage , I think.

Thanks so much for telling me about the location of the accessible villas. I'm so disappointed that they're not near the river view, and it sounds as if we could be in for some traffic noise from cars and buses, but at least now we're forwarded.

I'm almost 100% sure we stayed in 7039 of which a central ramp was shared with 7038. They then split with each individual access to their own decks/entrance. It was near the pool and boat dock to DS. It was not near the entrance, but there was some noise from the buses/service vehicles. Mostly, the noise was from the golfers hitting off the tees.

1696513557124.png

I believe the accessible Treehouse villas are the following (from research I did a couple years ago):
  • Room numbers 7006 and 7007 share a ramp that splits off when it gets closer to the rooms (on river side).
  • Room numbers 7047 and 7048 share a similar ramp (on golf course side).

Details in my posts here and here.

We were there in 7023 for the Weekend of 10/22-10/25. We had a similar stay to OP except there were apparently widespread issues with the locks. We (and others it would appear) were locked out of our room 3 different times. They finally had tech come and reprogram the lock. I will say that they were very fast in their response times and we were compensated with breakfast at AP and a LL+ untimed reservation for GotG.

Here are some exterior photos from our accessible villa. The street, Treehouse Lane, was right in front of our villa and I remember having to park right across from 7040 due to limited space at our villa(s). I could see the Christmas tree lights on the poles.

IMG_20221118_193208_2.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20221119_102530_0.jpg
    IMG_20221119_102530_0.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 15
  • 316551303_10230175347034639_7413571517247671773_n.jpg
    316551303_10230175347034639_7413571517247671773_n.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 15
I believe the accessible Treehouse villas are the following (from research I did a couple years ago):
  • Room numbers 7006 and 7007 share a ramp that splits off when it gets closer to the rooms (on river side).
  • Room numbers 7047 and 7048 share a similar ramp (on golf course side).

Details in my posts here and here.
Thanks. I assume then that the map above doesn't include the entire Treehouse area, since none of those treehouses are on the map. So it sounds like there's still a 50% chance of us getting a river-side treehouse with a HA villa. Hertamaniac, why was there limited space for parking at your villa?
On my next trip to WDW, I'm planning to ride over to Saratoga Springs and the Treehouses from Disney Springs just to get a feel for the area. Sounds like someplace I'd really enjoy.

Thanks for the review. We're staying at THV for two nights for the first time and it was helpful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter